The Boys

A/N
Gaege and Liv have gone back to Livs place and Gaege logs in as himself on discord and joins the call.

GAEGE POV
"Hey boys." I say joining the discord call there were hellos and hi's here and there "Juicy where are you?" Asks josh "Oh umm I'm in Australia." "Your what dawg?!" "Yeah I went back to Australia. I missed it." "Okay juicy we all know you went back for pussy." Says josh "Fine whatever but I'm going to pay for you to come to Australia because I have news to tell you." I explain "Hold up so your going to pay for us to come to Australia because you have news for us?" Asks narrator. "Yes and I will also pay for the girls to come as well." I reply "Are you sure that's a lot of money." Says josh "Yeah I'm sure." "I will pay for return and everything like that but I'll book your tickets to leave in 2days? If that's good?" I ask "Yeah I guess." Says Eddie "Sure." Says narrator "I'm down." Says josh "You can all stay at mine to save money." Says mul there were thanks and cheers' being said. "Gaege." Says Liv walking in the room. I muted myself "You okay babe?" I ask "Yeah just checking up on ya." She replies "Juicys such a simp." I hear Eddie say "I'm okay just finished a recording with the boys." I put my middle finger up at the screen and hear the boys laugh. "Okay I'll let you finish." Says Liv leaving the room "Okay. I love you." I say "I love you too." She says closing the door. I turn back to the boys and un mute myself "Dawg are you staying at Livs?" Says Eddie "Yeah. Just for now." I reply "Haha okay. Imma go now boys cya in a few days. Bye." Says Eddie. "Same here." Says josh "I'm gonna go to." Says narrator "Yeah bye boys." Says mully "bye guys." I say and leave the call.

TWO DAYS LATER
mully and I have arrived at the airport we were waiting for Eddie, Gabby, narrator, Kristy, josh to arrive. We were waiting for around 5mins before we saw josh and Kristy. "Hey guys!" Says josh "Hello!" Says Kristy "Hey! What's up?!" I ask and greet them "Hey guys!" Says mully "Nothing much. But what's all this big new about?" we hug them both and load their stuff into the limo (yes had to order a limo because there were to many people to fit in a car.) "You'll have to find out when the others get here." I reply. "Ugh fine." Says josh. We were waiting for 30 minutes or so before Gabby Eddie and narrator landed. "Hi!" Says Gabby "Hola pendejos!" Says the Mexorcist "Hey!" Says narrator. "Finally!!!" Josh moans "took you long enough." "Yeah sorry about that our flight was delayed." Says Gabby "Big Juicy what did you need to tell us?" Asks Eddie "You'll find out when we get to the office. Firstly though let's put the stuff in the limo." I explain "Okay dawg." Says Eddie as he takes gabby things and puts them in the back of the limo. "*cough* simp *cough cough*." Muffles Mully. "I am nooot." Says Eddie "I'm a gentleman." He finishes "and a simp." Narrator says "stay out of this narrator." Says Eddie pointing his finger at him. Narrator just laughs. We all get in the limo and I text Liv.

*In Text*

Gaege
Hey Liv everyone's arrived and we're heading to office now you ready?

Liv
Yeah I think so
Kinda nervous to be honest

Gaege
It's okay babe everything will be
Fine I promise 💚

Liv
Thank you Mr.Snacks
💜
Gaege
I sound like a teacher you've just shagged
😂

Liv
Well...50% if that's true
😏

Gaege
Your not wrong
😏🍆🍑

Liv
🤤

Gaege
See you soon 😘

Liv
Cya
🥰😍

*End Text*

A/N: the bit In Text though 😩✋