To drunk to realise

Liv POV
Gaege and I just got out the car and walked into my house. I lay on the couch as he took his shoes off by the door. He walks over to me and sits down by my feet. He starts to move so he can reach my hands. He then grabs them and pins them above my head. I laugh a bit. He gets closer to my face leaning in for a kiss I kiss back as it deepens. Soon enough we were making out on my couch. He stops standing up next to me and holds my hand helping my up from the couch. He then leads me upstairs into the first room he came to the spare room. I walk in and sit in the middle of the bed he dims the lights and closes the door. Gaege then walked to the bed undoing his belt I stand taking off my dress. We were both in our underwear making out. I pushed him onto the bed pinning his hand above his head and sat on his dick, which was warm and hard. I lean in for a kiss moving my hips up and down on his cock he groaned and kissed back. The kiss deepens again both of us fighting for dominance. We parted for air saliva was the only thing still connecting us. I moved my way down to his dick making hickys along the way. I pull off his panties as his cock sprang into my face and with no hesitation I took it in one hand and placed it to my mouth bobbing my head up and down Gaege was moaning loudly "Baby I'm going to cum." He said trying to contain his moans. I started take off my own pants and bra as he cummed in my mouth. Forcing me to swallow. "Mmm baby girl I want to know how you'd look underneath me." "Well what will you do about that humm?" I asked both of us slurring. Gaege flipped us so he was top and I was bottom he kissed me and made his way down to my neck looking for my sweet spot. He found it and abused it for few seconds before looking back at me and putting his tip and my entrance (Vagina) "You ready?" He asked slurring "Mhmm." I said nodding he entered me slowly and started picking up speed. Soon enough he was turning me into a moaning machine as his warm fluids filled me entirely. He stopped and kissed me. We got up threw on some underwear and went into my room since that room was a little messy. We got into bed and cuddling and fell asleep.