But We Used Protection...

*Time skip 1mo*
LIV POV
I look down at my phone to see a notification saying "hello this is your period tracker have you logged you period for this month?" Shit I thought i can't be pregnant he used protection didn't he? I grab my keys and purse and head to the store to buy pregnancy tests I  buy four one of each brand. I get back into the car and drive home. I take the tests and they all come back positive. "Holy Shit!" I yell what am I going to do he's leaving tomorrow what will I tell him. I mean we've not even spoke for about a month And we're not in a relationship we're just friends.

*Ping ping

I look down at my phone tears in my eyes it was Gaege.

L Liv G Gaege

G: Hey, I know we haven't spoke in a while and have been avoiding each other sconce the night but I leave tomorrow and just thought I would say goodbye over text because I probably won't see you but if you need to talk to someone about something I'm always here.

L: thank you x

G: Np <3

Time skip tomorrow morning

Everyone is at the office having a little goodbye party for Gaege his flight was late afternoon. I decided to go and see him so I take a shower put on some makeup and put my hair in a messy bun. I put on some baggy clothes because I didn't  feel like dressing up for the whole situation. I grabbed my keys and left the house with all eight pregnancy test (forgot to mention I went back and bought four more just to be sure. but they all came back positive.) I pulled up at the click office and got out my car I walked in and there were already some people a little drunk. I walk over to them (josh, mully, Lannan, ilsa, fresh, Tanner and some editors.) "Hi." I say walking in the door there were hellos, heys and his among them all.

"Gaege can I talk to you real quick?" I ask "Urr sure." He says and follows me into my office and we both sit down on the couch. "Okay there's something I've been needing to tell you but I don't know how to so..." I say as I look in my bag and pull out one of the Eight pregnancy tests and place it in front of me. "No fucking way." He says  "Theres No Fucking Way!" He says louder this time "Theres No Fucking Way!!" He says yelling this time. He got up his hands on his head pacing up and down the room "Fuuuuuuuuckkkkk." He groaned "A-and it's mine?!" He asks I just nodded I started to cry a little. "I-I'm sorry." I apologise he was squatting now rubbing his face with his hands leaning on the wall. "Its not your fault." He says standing up and coming back to sit with me on the couch. "How many did you take?" He asks "I-I took eight." I said finding the rest in my bag. "I thought I used protection though." He says confused "So did I but I guess not." I say tearing up again "An-And it's definitely definitely mine?" "Yes. Your the only one it could be." "Ah okay. But I'm leaving to go back to Florida today..." "That's fine I just want to know do you want to commit to being a father because if you don't I will understand and it's fine with me." "A father is a big commitment but I-I Im not sure im ready yet."
"Okay well will you be in 8months?" I ask there was a knock at the door it was josh "Everything alright in there?" He asks "Yeah we're all good I'll be out In a minute or so." Replied Gaege "Okay are we going to tell them?" Asks Gaege "I don't know if you want." "Okay you don't seem on board with it so I'll take that as a no." He says "Okay well you should get back out there they're probably wondering where you are." I say "Yeah okay, can I take one of these with me?" He asks holding one of the pregnancy tests "yeah sure, and again I'm really sorry I'm telling you now." "No no it's fine I understand." He says leaving the room whilst putting the test in his back pocket.

Gaege is wearing ⬇️⬇️⬇️