Chapter 12- Wake Up for my Sake!

A/N: OMG 1.41kViews!!! yesterday was my birthday!!!🎉🎉🎉😊 Sorry I didn't post this chapter yesterday,but yeah school stuff so I had to study.
Anyway here's chapter 12~
___________________________
NARUTO's POV~
'I'm really scared now. I don't want to be lonely anymore. Miki is the person that became my friend so quickly. She loved me when everyone else different.' I thought in my head while tears started to come down my face.

I did tell Sasuke, Kiba, Sakura, Shikamaru, Neji(the butt) and other people what happened after I took Miki to the hosptial. I know I should've stayed there with her, but I didn't want to see the state that she's in. It's all my fault for not watching her. I should've asked her I she wanted to jog with me.

She must've been real lonely today too. I'm a horrible friend, I really suck.

Kakashi-sensei and everyone else is probably there by now. I'm so sorry Miki.

KAKASHI'S POV~
"K-K-Kakashi-sensei, Miki is in t-t-the hospital," Naruto huffed out being out of breath. My eyes were widen with shock. I quickly jumped threw trees to the hospital.
Miki I'm coming for you,my dear sister...

>>Timeskip<<
Miki still hasn't woken up yet. It's been 4 hours since I've got here. There were a lot of visitors. Even Tsunade came to check on her (but mostly me). I haven't ate yet either.

I need to be here for her though. I can't lose her again. All the pain she probably has been threw. I wish I could help you. I wanted to help her so bad.

"Miki..., I'm sorry that I've been a terrible brother.....
I couldn't help you when you needed me the most. You were hurt and alone and I was too, but I know it was harder on you." I weeped.

I felt like I was being watched in her room. I need to protect her.

Someone is here...

SASUKE'S POV~
(Outside the room door leaning on a wall)
'Brother huh. Wow Kakashi & Miki Hatake, what a surprise.' I totally need to find more about them. This is way to suspicious.'
___________________________
Sorry I took foooorever to write this chapter. I had the testing at school this week and my schedule was off. I hope this chapter is a little long. Also the top A/N was like a day old, but I did edit it and my birthday WAS yesterday.
Peace guys ✌️