Chapter 7: "Naruto, You might have some compition"...

A/N: See SEE!!! I told you guys that I wouldn't make you wait so long for this chapter! Anyway, ON TO THE STORY!!!
___________________________
MIKI'S POV~
Man it thought this was gonna be FUN!!!! It's so boring here like FR!!!! It's only been ten minutes and I wanna go home. I'm like littarly dieing from bordom. I'm so done.

I think Naruto started to notice cause he tried to cheer me up by making funny faces. Man I love this kid. I honestly love this world. I wis this could've been my home in the first place. It would be soooo much fun.

If I came before I would've been friends with Naruto, that why he won't be lonely. I then suddenly get hit by a freakin pencil. It hurt like crap if you felt how sharp it was. I looked around the room looking for the suspect that peed me off with a dang pencil.

Then I notice..., her! Freakin Sakura! She is peeing me off!!!! Like I'm not stupid and I know you like Sasuke emo ducky, but can you not!!! I was just about to get up but then Iruka said class was over. I quickly ran to Sakura and yelled at her like I was a psychopath. "The *ell Sakura, That freakin pencil hurt like crap", I screamed right in her face. "Well, if you weren't trying to take SASUKE away from me I wouldn't have to throw pencils, she said back at me crossing her arms.

I was freakin done. I had to go get my special paper, just to shut her up.

My special paper is a list of all the people I like here in Naruto.I unfolded the paper and gave it to Sakura. She quickly scanned the paper, eyes widening, while in shock.

(This is what she was reading)⬇️
Miki's crushes in Konoha...
••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
1.)Naruto
2.)Neji {Sorry Kiba}
3.)Kiba
4.)Garra
5.)Shikamaru
6.)Izumo Kamizuki
••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
Sakura's face was so practical, like I was littarly rolling on the floor laughing so hard. sakura was like frozen in her place. I quickly stood up and dusted myself off. "See Sakura, I don't like Sasuke. I've had this list for a long time and I only changed it once an that's for switching Neji and Kiba's spots. That's all" I said calmly to Sakura. Oh was all she said.

Naruto then came out of like NO where and almost have me a heart attack. I was breathing hard and everything.

"Sakura-chan, do you want to go out to get ramen with me please", Naruto said begging like a puppy wanting food.

Naruto then notices the list still held in Sakura's hand and snatches it from her. I quickly try to get it back but he like really talk compared to me (Cause I'm like short like 5'2). I then looks at me shocked with his eyes widen. Surly then freakin Kiba and Shikamaru comes and sees it. Like for real!!!! I was so freakin embarrassed. I was blushing mad hard and my cheeks were starting to hurt. They then look at me the same way.

I quickly grabbed the paper from the boys who were still so shocked and ran out, but of corse I have to be a fan girl and I kissed all 3 boys on the cheek and left.

I noticed out of the corner of my eye they were blushing really hard. Even Shikamaru who was holding on the cheek I kissed. I giggled while running speed in the hall.

Until I bump into someone and fall real hard on my butt. I tryed to catch myself but I guess I pulled that person down with me cause I felt a lot of pressure on top of me. I slowly open my eyes only to see him staring right AT me!!!! Why why did I have to bump into you!!!?

Why Why Why did it have to be you Neji!!!? Why!!?? I mean I like Naruto cause like Naruto he is my most important crush, but Neji is Bæ to me.

I blush slighty at the position of him being in top of me. He started to blush too while noticing. " I'm sooooo sorry for tripping and bumping into you", I say while bowing to the Great Neji. "Yeah, you should watch where your going next time," She told me back trying to be all serious.

"Now Neji, you may be my Bæ, but you ain't gonna be all disrespectful to me after I just said sorry. " I said while an ink mark then popped above my head.

"Excuse me", he replied back with an ink mark now above his head. "You heard me Neji. It's very rude of you to say that after I said sorry. You may be powerful and lookin good all the time with your long hair and you powers, but you not gonna be rude to the great Miki Hatake", I said to him crossing my arms.

I then looked up (cause I'm like super short which sucks!!), and saw A little tint of pink on Neji's cheeks. What the heck he blushing for? I was very confused. Neji then spoke up and said" Wait how do you know my name Miki Hatake?", he asked looking all cute but suspicious. "Well I'm not from this world first of all and I have like a major crush on you, u Baka sooooo yeah." I then replied with Kakashi's famous closed eyed smile.

Then showed him my paper and pouted to his name. He looked really shocked that he was on my list. While he was bent over, I kissed him on the cheek. I snatched the paper out his hand an sprinted away.

NARUTO'S POV~
Kiba, Shikamaru, and I followed after Miki-chan to where ever she ran too. We hid behind the comer of the wall watching Miki and a long haired boy named Neji talk. He must have the same chakra as Hinata, because they have the same eyes.

We waited there for a few more minutes and then saw something HORRIBLE!!! Miki-chan just we kissed Neji. While Miki-chan ran away, Shikamaru said something that kind of peed me off. "Naruto, it seems like you have some compition...," he said.

"I only have competition! We all are in the same boat,BELIEVE IT," I yelled.

"Shut up guys, your gonna get us caught", Kiba said while shhhing us. "Already caught", the guy named Neji said to us. Kiba, Shikamaru and I quickly jumped back all pulling out a Kunai. "Don't dare us like that Neji, BELIEVE IT!!!!", I screamed. "Well the. Don't try to spy, Naruto Uzamaki." Neji then said. "Just come on guys," Kiba said whiling pulling me away. Shikamaru been left before Neji got here. This sucks.
___________________________
Well that's chapter 7 guys. Thanks for waiting for me too write this. I might do the next chapter tommorw since there's NO SCHOOL!!!! Anyway, have a good Sunday guys PEACE.✌️✨