Chapter 1: Im Where!?

MIKI'S POV~
*Beep Beep Beep*... My alarm goes off. Thank God it's freaking Saturday. I'm sooo tired of working. I get up and head to my small closet. Grabbing a Naruto t-shirt and some blue ripped jeans, I head to the bathroom. I take a quick shower and wash my hair. After getting out and drying off, I put my hair in a ponytail and put my clothes on.  I then head to the kitchen.

When it felt like a century has passed I got to the kitchen. Grabbing a box of pancake mix, I start making waffles. After I finishing cooking I sat at the table an started to eat. "Thank you for this food.", I say. I then finish eating and head to my tiny living room. Turning on my tv I start watching Naruto. "Oh sweet Naruto. He is so CUTE!" I squeal like a total fan-girl. 'If only I could be there with you oh sweet sweet Naruto' I mentally sigh at myself.
Turning off the tv, I slip on my converse and head for my front door. ' I think I might just head to the park today'. I haven't been to the park since I was like seven.

>>Time Skip<<
I'm at the park and I sit on a hill near a shiny, crystal lake. 'It's so beautiful'. All the lake glising from the sun. I walk down the hill closer to the lake. Holding my hand out to the lake to touch the water, I get pulled in! I couldn't see what it was that pulled me in, but I'm hecka spooked....
Screaming in terror I tried to get out of the lake and trying to get air. I soon start feeling dizzy and slipped in and out of consciousness in the water.

KAKASHI'S POV~
Holding Icha Icha in my hand, I walk back towards Konoha. I then hear a splash from a near by lake. Putting the book in my best pocket I pull out a kunai. Walking slowly near the lake, I see a young girl laying there.
My eyes widen in the sight of a girl dressed in something I never seen in. I put the kunai back in pocket and run to her. "Hey are you alright? Wake up, wake up. "

MIKI'S POV~
I cough up water and hear someone talking to me. "Wake up, wake up.", I hear someone say. It sounded so familiar. I felt like I heard if before. Slowly forcing my heavy eyes to open, they widened in shock by who's in front of me!! Kakashi Hatake, is right in front of me. I felt like I was going to faint, but wait, how was Kakashi in front of me!?!
"Where am I" I asked.
"We'll your right outside of the Hidden Leaf Village gates." Kakashi answered back. He helps me up and pulls me on his back.

I look around and Kakashi was right, we were right outside of the gates of the  Hidden Leaf Village. No Way that means I'm..........I'm.....IM IN NARUTO!!!!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I hope you like this chapter and I told you it would be long. Have you wondered yet that Miki and Kakashi have the same last name..... If u didn't well u should really keep it in your mind. It's going to be really important in the story.