Chapter 6: Academy

MIKI'S POV~
Naruto and I walked to the academy hand-in-hand. The Hokage told me that I soon had to start going to the school to train to become a ninja.

The Hokage did make Kakashi do a little skills test on me and said I had a good, decent amount of chakra, do I guess that's a start.

>>Time Skip<<
Me and Naruto finally made it to the school after a good 10 minute walk. It was very refreshing watching the town. Kids was playing with a ball, people were shopping at a food market, it was very nice.

When we walked in, there was a lot of people chatting and laughing. A few people saw me and Naruto and some of their mouths dropped. More people started to notice and they had hearts in eyes.

A few people walked up to Naruto and I. My mouth literally fell to the flirt when I noticed who they were.

"SQUEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!, Akamaru!!!", I screamed excitedly to see the cute, but a little big puppy. Kiba looked at me shocked at how I know his dog's name an Naruto looked a bit surprised too.

"Ummmmm,how do you know his name?," Kiba asked suspiciously." Well I'm from another world and Akamaru is popular there just like you Kiba-chan", I then replied with one of Kakashi's famous closed eyed smiles.

Kiba blushed a little and Naruto had a hint of Jealousy on his face. I ain't surprised though,because TBH I had a little crush on Kiba too. Don't worry though Kiba was a close second.

ANYWAYS, Iruka then came to tech the class. The Hokage already informed him about me so, he introduced me as a new student to the class. "Hi, my name is Miki Hatake," I then say with a smile. More boys then had hearts in their eyes when I finished talking.

Sakura and Ino though looked a little bit mad. I guess they probably thought I was competition to still their Sasuke away from them. I'm sorry, but they are acting a little stank right now.

"Hmmm, why don't you sit in between Naruto and Sasuke," Iruka said with a smile. I started to smirk.

~<In Miki's head>~
HO HO HO HO, I say while covering my mouth with my hand. Yassssss boo Yassss, I get to sit with the Bæ Naruto. HO HO HO, ha ha to all the haters that were being butt to me on Earth. I'm living a good life.

~<Back to reality>~
I smiled again while walking up to the sit. Sakura is glaring at me and I swear I was going to yank that pink hair out of her head if she gonna think she can death glare me. HA HA sorry boo, but this ain't Mario Kart 8.

I sat down next to Naruto. We'll ain't this gonna be fun.
___________________________
Thx for reading this chapter. I hope it was long. sorry it was a little long for me to finish writing, I was kind of busy.
Peace