Chapter 8:Fooood special chapter part 2

A/N~ I know, I know, my grammar kinda sucks. I'll fix stuff. I am writing all of this on my phone though so yeah, I'll still fix it though if there's any other mistakes.
___________________________
Continuing from part 1>>

MIKI'S POV~
Man this ramen is sooooo good! 😋
I love ramen here.

SASUKE'S POV~
Miki is very strange. All I know about her is she doesn't belong in this world. I can feel strong chakra coming from her. Weird. She like a girl version of Naruto.

They're both crazy, both are like all ga ga for ramen and she always supports Naruto. Did they know each other for a while? Does she like Naruto? I'm very suspicious of this girl. Whey is her last name Hatake too? I've been very curious about that too.

She doesn't seem no where near being related to Kakashi-sensei. "DOONE" Miki, said while wiping her mouth acting all fancy. She was just slurping done her ramen a few minutes ago and did I even mention that she just finished her FOURTH bowl. That's ridiculous and I have to pay it all.

Imma be broke because of her. She must be more related to Naruto then Kakashi-Sensei. Heck, they might even be brother and sister by the way they act and their apatite is. I definitely need to get more information on this...
___________________________
Done with chapter 8. I know it was a short chapter, but it was only a special.
I'll do chapter nine later. Plz comment, vote, and add to your library if you already didn't. I plan on doing maybe 60 chapters and I might do a sequel, but hey, let's not get ahead of yourselves here. Well, PEACE ✌️