Im done PLEASE READ IF YOU WANT TO KNOW WHAT IS GOING ON!!

I just finished making a really really long chapter 13 for you guys and pressed published ,but when I do it said something else was saved. I pressed keep this version and pressed publish again but it deletes everything I wrote and it was really good too sooo because of that I think I might quit this story and start another one.

Sorry to all the people that enjoyed this story and wanted to find out what happened to Miki. I will just tell you what I was planing to write now and start a new book that's going to be about Fairy tail and you join there guild.

Anyway....
Miki was going to wake up from the Coma ten years later making her 22. Naruto proposes waiting for her to get out and they got married. Having twins Ayo and Maruto.
Sasuke also got married to Maya Katumi and had a son named Jay. (Sasuke met Maya in chapter 13 and got started to date, got married started a family)
Neji died in that one battle on episode 364 ,but in my book Neji was revived by Pein and married Ino. Hinata and Kiba it married and Garra made a Kingdom and became Hokage there.
Naruto also came Hokage and lived happily ever after.

Also Kakashi stayed as Miki's "dad" and started to travel but then died the day after the twins was born to come and visit them but was assassinated.
The End
__________________________
Sorry to everyone who liked my first book and thank Wattpad for this ending. 4.08views is amazing and my Fairy Tail book will NOT end like this having me explain what will happen in the future. Peace you guys and sorry but please read my next book it's going to be better and I will update quicker ❤️✌️