Chapter 10: Don't lie to me like that!

A/N:It's Over 9000!!!! ~ Vegata
Jk it's only 1.8k but that's a lot of reads. Like fr fr ohhhh I'm sooo happy oh soo happy anyway let's carry on....
〜〜〜〜〜〜〜〜〜〜〜〜〜〜〜〜〜
MIKI'S POV~
I woke up feeling refreshed... Wait did I say refreshed, well I meant terrible. I feel like poop that just came out of a booty hole. Like what the heck. I slowly and I mean slowly slide out of bed.

When I look up from laying face down on the floor, I see Kakshi! In my room!!!! "What the heck are you doing in here Kakashi, and how'd you get into my apartment!?" I asked trying to yell,but my yawns kept that from happening. "It's not safe to have your window in your room unlock. Someone could've broke in and took all your things." He then said putting his book back in his front pocket and then crossing his arms. "Plus I wanted to see my....", he then paused closing his eyes. "My little sister..." He said with a closed out smile.

"What?" I say confused. I then started to laugh. "Your really funny Kakashi! I almost thought you were being serous!!" I looked up at him and he looked really hurt. Like hurt hurt where you wanna start feeling hurt to and it started to affect me too. "Y-your kidding right?", I said while tears rolled down my cheeks.

"I-I-I've always been alone, there was nobody there for me after Auntie died. Your lying, it's really not nice to tell a joke like that Kakashi. Don't do that please.", I was crying really hard now tears rolling down my face.

"Akumi and Kou Hatake. That's our parents aren't they." He then told me. My eyes widen from hearing the names of my parents. "Miki, your my little sister, I know everything you used to do, because I did it with you. You used to love drawing foxes and piggies,well that's what you called them.You loved playing with paint especially the color purple. Your name is Miki Ayo Hatake and you disappeared at the age 4 where mom and dad went to look for you."

"They then found you with your kidnapper, but the kidnapper used the most powerful jutsu and killed them in front of your eyes. That's when you started to run away, but fell in a ditch and I never saw you again." He said turning around so I couldn't see his face. He was probably gonna start to cry. " I saw the whole thing. I wanted to save you and so I ran and followed them there." I tried to stop him, but he seemed to saw me because there was a invisible gate blocking my way..." He didn't say anything after that....

>>Time Skip<<
I'm cleaned myself up nicely and am walking to the park. Kakashi left after saying those last words leaving me there crying. I would just have to ask Lady Tsunade later.

I'm suppose to meet Neji at the park because he wanted to ask be about something.

"Hey Neji", I scream out running to him. "Hello Miki, how are you today?" I was like oh my God, the lights off!! Neji just asked me about my day,but I gotta keep cool in front of the Great Neji.

"I'm good. So why did you want to meet me here today?" I asked because I'm a totally direct person. "I was wondering since you don't really know what your doing with your Chakra, I was going to suggest helping you out." He replied looking away an I swore I saw a tint of pink, but like I'm kind of going blind like I don't have that great eye sight TBH with you.
"Sure" I replied with a grin on my face.

>>Time Skip<<
We trained for 2 hours straight. Neji can look like he is a butt in the show, but in this world he's actually pretty cool. He's super funny, smart, and very teach worthy.

Me and Neji said our goodbyes since it became 4 o'clock. Yeah it's kind of early, but I need food. I don't have any money to but anything so, I need a job.

I walked to a small little antique shop. It was really cute. It had little piggies piggies that I used to draw.

~FLASHBACK~
"Nii-San! Look Nii-San, I drew this piggie for you!" I said with a smile. "Oh Miki, Thanks I'll put it with the rest", Nii-San said. "I love you Kakashi Nii-san" I said while hugging him.

~~END OF FLASHBACK~~
"Oww, my head is starting to hurt like crap. What the heck" I said while squaring down and holding my head.
"Are you ok miss?" A lady asked me. "Yes I'm just fine" I say wobbling while standing up. "Are you sure miss, do you need help?"she asked. "I'm just fined" I replied leaving the store.

I'll come back tomorrow for a job. My head gutted so bad what the heck.
While I was walking, I notice Naruto jogging over this way. He looked really good, like his sweating face that makes his eyes glimmer in the sunlight. I smile and then I black out.
___________________________
Well that's chapter 10 guys. Thanks for waiting forever for me to right this. I think I'll do chapter 11 tomorrow or Sunday. Peace out guys ✌️😉