Chapter 3:With Naruto

Little A/N: How is my story coming along? I just wanted to say thank you to all the people that actually read the the mini chapter and chapter 1 & 2. I love you guys for sticking around to this story, I will try to add about 1 or 2 more chapters today.
Peace.... Now to the STORY
___________________________
MIKI'S POV~
Naruto is still holding my hand. I then blush crimson red. He's hand is warm and soft. I can't believe I'm here in Natuto with Thee NARUTO!!!!
I'm such a fan girl for real for real. "Miki-chan, are you hungry?", he asked still pulling me to who knows where. "Yes", I replied staring at my hand that was intwined with his. "Hey Miki-chan, why are you blushing so hard?", he asked me. I looked down again at our hands and he seemed to have noticed because he quickly let go and started to blush. "Oh I'm sorry Miki-chan" he said while rubbing the back of his neck. "It's ok Naru Naru" I said with a big grin on my face. He then blushed even more and started to laugh. "LETS GO TO ICHIRAKU!" He yelled pumping a fist in the air.

>>Time Skip<<
NARUTO's POV~
Miki-chan and I finally make it to Ichiraku and we sat at a booth. "So Miki-chan can you tell me about yourself, other then you not being from this world?" I asked. She then smiled. "What do you want to know about Naru Naru?" she said still smiling. "Well why do you call me Naru Naru?" I then asked. "We'll Naru, I think it's very cute and it fits your perfectly," she then said smirking. I felt my face start to heat up. We then ordered the same thing and quietly waited.

MIKI'S POV~
While we waited, I started to stare at Naruto. He really is handsome with his whisker face and his shiny blue eyes. I think he caught me staring cause he started to blush. "Why are you staring at me Miki-chan?" he asked slightly embarrassed. "Your very cute Naruto" I say. His face turned crimson red and his eyes widen in shock of what I just said. "Well thank Miki, your umm kind of cute too...." he then said looking away. I smiled so hard my cheeks started to hurt. Our food then came after what felt like eternity of blushing and glances. Naruto had like seven bowls and I had two. We were cracking up jokes and I was entertaining him by saying things about everyone in the show. He then paid for us and we left.

"Thanks for taking me out to eat Naru Naru." I said grinning at him. "Your welcome Miki-chan" he said grinning back at me. "I should head back to the Hokage's office" I said. "Let me walk you there Miki-chan" he replied back quickly. "Thanks Naru Naru but I'll be fine," I did Kakashi's famous closed eyed smile. I started walk away, but I felt like this my chance as a fan girl of the Naruto club. I turned around, put my hands on his shoulders and kissed him on his cheek. He then blushed so hard in shock with his eyes widen. I giggled and jogged away. "Bye Naru Naru!" I yelled, blowing a kiss back to him. He just stood there, still shocked from of what I've done.

NARUTO'S POV~
I stood there in shock with my eyes wide and was red all over my face. 'I was just kissed' I mentally told myself. I saw her jogging away and she blew a kiss to me. 'DOES MIKI HAVING FEELINGS FOR ME!?!?!?!?!'

"We'll duh you freaking idiot, how can you notice it already? Oh right your an idiot I forgot 😐" Kurama (the nine-tail fox) said. 'Shut Up Kurama! I kind of like her too but I think I should get to know her better. I mean she already knows everything about me but I only know a few things about her. She's also the first girl that likes me like, LIKES me like me!' "Well then talk to her later then Naruto."Kurama then said. 'Alright Kurama! BELIEVE IT!'
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I hope this chapter turned out long cause I've been like typing and editing this one FOREVER! I'm only 12 so my spelling isn't that great... I tried to add a little romance as well. 🙂