10. The Flamboyant Boy.

Start from the beginning

The next day

As I woke up, I saw Giyu sleeping next to me in his futon and next to him was Uzui sleeping in his own futon. After a while, they woke up too. Then, outta nowhere, my crow came flying in the window and gave us a mission. "CAW! CAW! THREE OF YOU WILL BE GOING TO A MISSION TOGETHER IN TOKYO. THERE ARE RUMOURS THAT AT NIGHT, SOME OF THE PEOPLE WHO ARE SLEEPING STARTED KILLING THEIR OWN FAMILY WHO ARE ASLEEP. IT IS BELIEVED THAT THESE PEOPLE ARE BEING CONTROLLED BY A DEMON USING BLOOD DEMON ART. YOU THREE ARE TO HUNT DOWN THAT DEMON! CAW! CAW! CAW! HEAD TOWARDS TOKYO! FAST! FAST! FAST! CAW! CAW!

Hearing this, all three of us got excited because we wanted to go to a mission together. We got ready as fast as we could and we started our journey towards Tokyo. On the way, we ate our packed food, rested for a while a couple of times and also talked a lot about our lives as well as our Breathing style. I found out that Uzui uses a breathing style called sound breathing and how it is derived from thunder breathing.

[AN - Satoshi and Uzui were getting along really good, but can't say the same for Giyu tho.😅🤣]

After walking for what felt like ages, we finally reached Tokyo preety late. But even though it was already late, the place had so much light that it didn't seem like it was evening.
The three of us ate a bowl of udon each, and after that, we started asking people about the cases. We came to know that every morning, there would be dead people in 1/6 houses. This was because when almost everybody in the city sleeps, some people would start killing their own families and after that, kill themselves.

After gathering informations, we decided to look for signs about the demon's presence. I had great smell, and I was able to catch a very light scent of a demon.
It was already dark, probably 10pm but we still had no idea where this demon was, suddenly we heard a scream from the west. We dashed towards it and saw that the scream was coming from a house. We broke inside the house and that's when I saw a man who seemed to be asleep stabbing a woman with a knife. I stopped him immediately and punched him on the face. After punching him in the face, he woke up and as he saw the sight of that woman, his eyes widened and he collapsed. He was dead. Then, we heard another scream, we dashed towards it and the same thing happened. A person was killing another person and as I woke him up, he stabbed himself and died.

We walked around the city but we found nothing. Then, we decided to go to the nearest forest. As soon as we reached the forest, I caught a scent of a demon. It was obvious that this demon was unlike any other. Just from the scent, I already figured out that this demon was stronger than the Lower 4 that Giyu and I encountered in our previous mission.

As we went deeper into the forest, the demon scent got stronger. After walking for a while, I caught something in the corner of my left eye. As I turned around to see it, I saw a woman who seemed to be dancing. She had shoulder length black hair with red tips. She was wearing a suit too. The back of her right hand had a mouth and the back of her left hand had an  eye with a horizontal pupil. Giyu and Uzui also saw her. Then we nodded to each other and dashed towards the Demon. "Thunder Breathing First Form : Thunder Clap and Flash." "Water Breathing Third Form : Flowing Dance."
"Sound Breathing Fifth Form : String Performance." We all dashed towards the demon at the same time trying to kill her using our moves. Giyu cut off both of her arms and Tengen cut both her legs off using his two blades. Then, I decided to cut her neck but as my black blade touched her neck, it snapped.

Then, the demon slowly opened her eyes and we saw the marking, 'LOWER 1'We were so shocked by this, and before we could react, "BLOOD DEMON ART : DOMAIN OF NIGHTMARES! " The demon created a red aura in the shape of a sphere around her and she thre...

We were so shocked by this, and before we could react, "BLOOD DEMON ART : DOMAIN OF NIGHTMARES! " The demon created a red aura in the shape of a sphere around her and she threw it to us as we got trapped inside it.

Then, the demon slowly opened her eyes and we saw the marking, 'LOWER 1'We were so shocked by this, and before we could react, "BLOOD DEMON ART : DOMAIN OF NIGHTMARES! " The demon created a red aura in the shape of a sphere around her and she thre...

[AN - Just imagine the demon being a female with the descriptions I gave about her]

After we were inside the sphere, I saw Uzui and Giyu were slowly falling asleep. And I also started falling sleep but before I could fall asleep fully, I shouted, "KILL YOURSELF IN YOUR DREAM, I HEARD YOU WILL WAKE UP IF YOU DO TH-" I was cut off as I fell asleep. I had no idea if they heard me or not.

To be continued......

1505 words