I'm not weaker than you

A/N: to all of yall commenting and stuff- that bs is funny asf to read- especially considering I just woke up like 9 minutes ago-

~

Y/n's new best friend is Barbatos. Y/n has been training endlessly for 2 weeks now and is probably strong enough to be considered the same strength as Scaramouche once again.

~

Waking up in the morning is always miserable. Especially breakfast, it's just too awkward. ' atleast I sit beside Childe' you think great full for Childe.

You put on today's outfit, do your hair, and grab your catalyst.

(And yes it's dodocos tale-)

You start heading down all the stairs to the dining table where breakfast starts in 5 minutes.

~

"Morning Lilith" Childe and the Tsaritsa say in unison "morning!" You happily answer back. Pulling the seat out and sitting in it you accidentally sigh. "Something wrong?" Childe asks after hearing your exhausted sigh.

"Yea I've got my first mission today" you complain "ooo what's your mission?". " I'm supposed to investigate and get information about the traveler" you say trying to shorten the definition of the quest.

~

As the waitress brings the platters of breakfast and serves to onto the table y/n accidentally stepped on Scaramouches foot which led to one thing after the other. Y/n hands Scaramouche a fork and then heats the fork up to burn Scaramouche then he decides to electrocute her through the fork causing them both to yelp and get even angrier.

The Tsaritsa sighs and leaves after about 10 minutes "imature children" she huffs walking out of the room.

Childe just trys to enjoy his meal and ignore the two of you.

Since Penelope isn't a harbinger she's not in the fatui building.

~

after a long and excruciatingly painful breakfast the two are both panting and laying on the concrete outside. Neither was able to beat the other so instead they both fainted.

Probably for the best considering a whole food war took place in the dining room that is now being cleaned up by the maids.

~

After a week y/n completed her first quest. Scaramouche finished his quest and Childe is out on an important quest from sheznaya.

y/n has been outside playing volleyball with herself for entertainment. That is until she finally snaps "UGHHH THIS IS POINTLESS" she shouts in anger and frustration

"MY my, just as pathetic as ever" Scaramouche says in sadistic amusement. "Whatever" you say not wanting to deal with him.

"Why are you so familiar?" Scaramoucbe question genuinely confused and just asking. "Oh idk"

"Maybe find a secret file or something. It should be on the Tsaritsas office so good luck finding it" you say certain that he won't be able to get to the file.

"Tch" he storms of.

~

Another few days go by of boredom until La signora walks up to you and asks if you wanna go out shopping and having fun. "Sure!" You say remembering you made 10000 mora from the last quest.

~

You two have been shopping all day and talking and gossiping, talking about boys every now and then. "So Lilith, or should I say y/n, fill me in on what happened" "HOWD YOU KNOW" you shout in disbelief. "I'm not as dense as Scaramouche. It's obvious who you are" she says with a caring warm smile.

"I was brought back again about 2 months ago although sadly alot has changed." You say with a warm smile trying not to seem weak but Signora sees right through it.

"Why not go back to Scaramouche?" Signora questions the now saddened but willing to talk y/n.

"I don't want to hurt him and I feel terrible for all the pain I've put him through" "not to mention he's also hanging out with a girl named penelope so I don't want to be a home wrecker plus what if he hates me"

~