Flu season pt2

"oh i see!,thank you scarscar!"y/n said trying not to laugh at Scaramouche's flusterness. Scaramouche smiled and leaned to y/n while taking her right hand "its no problem,i will always be here for you y/n" .

    Y/n was blushing like a tomato, scaramouche was really close. "AH IM SO SORRY Y/N" scaramouche shouted in realization of what it just looked like. "I-it was supposed to be comforting but it seemed more-" he was cut off my Y/n bursting into laughter. "AHAHAHA SCARAMOUCHEEEE" she shouted while practically wheasing. "S-shh! Before we wake the whole entire Fatui up!"Scaramouche says while placing his finger on y/n's lips. Which yet again causes them both to blush. "AHHHH WHY DO I KEEP DOING THISSS" Scaramouche shouts into a pillow to which y/n is still laughing so hard her stomach hurts.

   At this point theyve woken up Childe.

    The orangenette barges in the room "whats with all the noise??" He says while rubbing his sleepy eyes. "Ah im so sorry-" y/n was interupted by Scaramouche getting up and storming outside the room with childe. Y/n could hear Scaramouche yelling at Childe. "But isnt scara the one who woke him up? Why is scara yelling at him TwT?" Y/n questions to herself.

  ■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□

    "Im back y/n" "ive brought you more cold water for your washcloth and ive brought freshly made medicine along with a heatpad for your back even though you dont have any back issues i just thought it would be relaxing and-" Scaramouche was once again cut off by y/n. But this time y/n was hugging scaramouche. Which ofc caused Scara to blush like crazy. "Y-y/n" "yes?" "Youre too close.." this made y/n slightly sad. After all isnt it normal for best friends to hug?. "Ooo the stomach issues are kicking in! Ive gotta go to the bathroom."

   Scaramouche could tell y/n was lying. But why on earth would she lie about needing to use the toilet?

  Scaramouche was left standing in y/n's room dumbfounded and confused.

■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■

          "Why would he say that? I thought we were friends" y/n said while crying in the bathroom.

    Y/n was currently hugging her knees while leaning against the corner of the wall and sniffeling.

    Y/n didnt know anyone in the Fatui exept La Signiora and Scaramouche. After all y/n was shooting to become a duo number with scara. She wanted them to both be number 6 together.

  But here she was crying in the girls bathroom.

■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■
A/n: AHHHHH I SWEAR, I WAS ONLY GONNA POST ONE CHAPTER THEN I GLT BORED AND POSTED PART ONE, NOW HERE I AM POSTING PART 2. AHHHH IVE POSTED 3 IN ONE DAY *cri*

   Anyways! If youre enjoying make sure to leave a vote!