Meeting with Tsaritsa

A/n:EHEEEEEEEE ENJOY SOME FLUFF AND ADORABLENESS!

♡°♡°♡°♡°♡°♡°♡°♡°♡°♡°♡°♡°♡°

   Scaramouche and y/n are walking together to Tsaritsa's headquaters. Y/n is fiddling with her fingers and Scaramouche takes notice. "Y/n are you nervous or anxious about meeting tsaritsa again?" Scaramouche says with a frown. "Mhm" you say while looking at the ground.

Scaramouche hugs you from behind and puts his head on your shoulder. 'What ever happened to me being too close'y/n thinks while blushing. He lets you go and walks ahead of you. You couldve sworn you saw him wink while walking past you which makes you turn redder than a tomato.

■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■

   You and Scaramouche bow infront of Tsaritsa. "What brings you two here?" Tsaritsa says slightly shocked to see Scaramouche being so nice to y/n.'since when does Scara have a soft spot-' she thinks. "Well you see y/n and i was wondering if its possible for two people to share the same harbinger number?". "Ah well i mean its never been done before but you two have always worked together so i supose you can both be."

   Y/n cant help but smile at that. "Thank you ms Tsaritsa!" You say not thinking,you cover your mouth instantly. "No need to be afraid y/n!,im very fond of you so dont worry" Tsaritsa says with a warm smile. Scaramouche looks shocked to see Tsaritsa being so nice.

■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■
A/n: IM SO SORRY FOR THE SHORT CHAPTER BUT THIS TOOK ME FOREVER CAUSE IT WAS BORING TO WRITE! THE NEXT CHAPTER WILL BE BETTER AND LONGER!