under cover

[In Childes office]

" so pretty much you've been brought back a g a I n ??" Childe questions intriguingly. "Yes and I don't want Scaramouche to find out". "Well y/n you are in luck! I will relay your message to the Tsaritsa and get your old vision back! Unless you want a different element? Because you can always use two" Childe says way to hyper for 11:43 pm. "Thank you so much Tartaglia!, and I want my old Pyro vision along with an artificial dendro vision. And my new code name is Lilith."

Childe nods as if understanding everything as he walks out of the office leaving you to just sit there as if saying to explore around.

The idea of seeing your old room gives you something to do so you start heading over to where your old room was. Instead of the name plate "y/n l/n " you see "Penelope".

It makes you feel angry and sad to see they replaced your room for another person but whatever.

You accidentally eavesdrop when you hear laughing. They seem to be talking about Liyue or hangout plans. Something of the sorts. You hear two voices. The voice of a girl and the voice of- well a familiar voice. (Scaramouche)

You speed walk away from the room in anger and sadness and the most self pity you've felt in your whole life.

You storm into Childes office and grab 100 mora (thanks for the money Childe 😌)

~

The streets of liyue of quiter then normal since it's 12:07am. Quite expected though. You find a shady store that's open all the time (yknow the one with the rude mf during Zhonglis quest)

You buy ( color of choice) hairdye then once you are back at the Fatui you grab scissors from your bag and walk to the bathroom near Childes office to cut your hair (whatever style you want) and to dye your hair.

You smile at yourself in the mirror. The new you.

Knowing that Childe or the Tsaritsa probably have all your old clothes you aren't too worried about getting new clothes. Well that's until realization of Scaramouche noticing you finally whacks you in the head. "Damnit" you mumble to yourself.

"Atleast we've got good ol Childe" you joke to yourself