Alive

A/n: Woohoo!!! We finally get to a happy part of the story!,this will be told in 3rd person mixed with 1st person.

■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■

  "Well im happy for you two! Although as im sure you are aware Scaramouche. Raising the dead and turning them into the living is a very hard task,so i want something in return." Baizhu says with innocent yet evil smile. "And what might that be?" Scaramouche asks in a bratty voice which kinda left y/n dumbfounded. "Well whenever i need information i want you to tell me it since you are apart of the Fatui."

   "Ugh fine." Scaramouche answers "we will be on our way now" scaramohche says while scooping y/n in his arms and holding you in princess position. This obv causes y/n to blush and try to look away. Scaramouche eventualy realizes y/n's face and sets her down. "A-ah im sorry y/n! I didnt realize!" Scaramouche says with a panicky embarassment voice. At that moment the wind picks up and dandelion seeds float around the both of you. (The dandelion seeds and wind not helping the awkwardness at all lmao). "Its okay!" Y/n says with a smile on her face. "Can we go back to the Fatui?" y/n asks with sparkles in her eyes. "Sure" scara answers happy to be around y/n once again.

■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■

    the sounds of fire and lightning clashing could be heard from quite dome way off. Y/n and scaramouche were both practically dancing whilst practice fighting. Once again y/n was behind scaramouche. She hates feeling weak so she has been practicing alot lately.

  "Phew! That was tiresome but thank you so,so much scara!" She said in a happy yet exausted voice. To which Scaramouche just smiles.

    If anyone was to see scaramouche smiling so often and not being rude and bratty they would have been more confused then a 1st grader given 8th grade work.

   ■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□

A/n: If youre enjoying dont forget to vote plz!