The beginning (part 2)

Scaramouche and y/n were always doing comissions together. They were "the unseperatable duo"

□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□

   "Hey scara?"
"Yes y/n?"
"Will you teach me how to use my catalyst better?"
"O-ofc y/n!"

□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□

They trained together for many months until they were both on the same level. Scaramouche has an electro vision,and y/n has a pyro vision. Together they are unstopable.

■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■

"Hey y/n want to go to the bakery?,i will buy you a yummy breakfast!"
"Yay! I would love to!"

■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■

   They were invincible in battle. But not in being a human.

  While y/n was at starsnatch cliff with scaramouche they were sitting on the edge of the cliff while goofing off and enjoying their childhood.

   Y/n was about to get up but slipped off the edge and fell to her death

  "Y/NNNNNN!!" Scaramouche yells in a sad yet angry voice.

He carried her body all the way to Bubu pharmacy. With dark eyebags and tears streaming down his face he sets y/n on the floor and begged Baizhu to turn y/n into a jiangshi.

Baizhu simply smiled and said "wait until you are 15 and you have become stronger. Then and only then will i turn her into a jiangshi"

Scaramouche was torn apart.it was as if his yellow had just been taken from him. If its not bad enough shes dead,he has to wait 3 years and become strong.

But unfortunatly he cant argue with Baizhu. So he just handed over y/n's dead body and left back to the Fatui to train.
■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■

     A/n: ahhh sry if this is going too fast and the plot is hard to understand! Im trying not to spend too long on the past. The present will be alot better i promisd ♡ thanks for reading this far!