The special day

A/N:This is one of those rare occasions where i use 2nd pov! So yea its gonna be a mix of 2nd pov and 3rd pov :D and just incase anyone isnt familliar with 1st,2nd,and 3rd pov,its basically the prespective/who the story is being told by. 1st person pov would be the main character! So using "I" "me". Then 2nd pov would be a side character (like our boi Scaramouche!).and 3rd person is told from a non existing story character! Like me the narrarator!

■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■

"Today is the day"Scaramouche thought to himself. Im finally 15!" And if Baizhu breaks his deal i will kill him .

Scaramouche puts on his hat and his shoes then heads out the door in a hurry to the Bubu pharmacy.

●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●

  Scara stomps into the Bubu pharmacy "Baizhu!" Scaramouche shouts hastily. "I'll be right there Give me one moment." Says a voice from the other room.

   Scara walks up to the counter and waits impatiantly.

  Baizhu walks out from the room with y/n beside him. "Hi my name is f/n l/n what can i do for you valued customer?" Y/n asked "Y/N!"

    With some sort of miracle y/n had a little 'snap!' In the brain and realized who the blue haired boy was. "SCARA!" she shout while running to Scaramouche to embrace him into a hug.

At this point tears are streaming down Scaramouches face "y-yn its actually you!?"Scaramouche says while falling to his knees.

  Y/n just laughs a bit and hugs him "yep!,and its all thanks to you" y/n says gratefully with tears running down her face.

  Baizhu just chuckles a bit "ah,young love." "OI WE ARENT DATING YKNOW!" Scaramouche shouts angrily and a bit flustered. Y/n just blushes a bit and looks away to hide the blush.

■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■

A/n: i hope everyone is enjoying this! And yes im trying to post daily!