The deal has been broken

A/n: ahhhh we just love some drama ;3

•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•

   Y/n previously fell asleep in Scaramouches arms.

    You wake up with a very high fever and it feels as if your world is falling apart.
Its hard to breathe and your burning up like crazy. "S-SCARAMOUCHE!" youre able to shout using the last of your energy. You gasp for air as Scaramouche wakes up and looks at you in horror. "Y/N?!, Y/N PLEASE I CANT LOOSE YOU AGAIN!" he shouts while warm tears are all over you both.

     You place your hand on Scaramouches face and manage to pull together a warm smile for him. "I love you" you say while trying to keep your eyes open. "I LOVE YOU TOO Y/N BUT PLEASE DONT DIE ON ME!,NOT NOW!".
Scaramouche quickly gets up and puts you on his back. He runs quicker than he ever has in his whole life until he trips infront of Bubu Pharmacy. Pretty much swallowing his tears he shouts "BAIZHU PLEASE GET OUT HERE RIGHT NOW!" he yells as Baizhu opens up the staff room door and runs out to you and Scaramouche. "What happened?!" He questions. "I DONT KNOW!,SHE WAS FINE JUST A FEW HOURS AGO!" Scaramouche shouts with the most miserable look in his eyes.

   Your vision and hearing slowly quit working. You can only see some blurry picture and your ears are ringing so loud you cant hear a thing. Warm tears roll down your face knowing that youre dying and there is nothing you can ro about it.

      "M-maybe in another life" you manage to say before slipping out of life.

   ■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□

A/N:HAHAHAHAAAAA SAD ENDING BESTIES!, I MAY MAKE A HAPPY ENDING ORRRR I COULD MAKE A SECOND LIFE WHERE THEY MEET AND RE-FALL IN LOVE! LMK WHICH YOU PREFER TO SEE