boredom

I'm bored. There's nothing to do, no one to kill and barely anything to eat. I need out of here and soon. I lay on my bed like a miserable log most days, I barely even left my bed and even if I did there would be nothing to gain from it so I'd rather not move. Let's say that at the moment there's a powerful slothful side of me that's consuming everything else. "What should we do today?" I asked the voices. "I agree, nothing would be the best option." I close my eyes and my head falls back onto my bed.

"You'll never reform if you keep talking to yourself like that." A mocking voice came my way. Why did he have to be here?
"Did you not hear? I'm past the point of no return, I've been declared an incurable case." I laughed but I was tired so it was only short.
"Well I'm sure you'll be bored out of your mind with all this free time on your hands, so I thought you'd be fine with speaking to someone other than yourself." It had actually became a frequent thing that Hitoshi visited me, I'm suprised Shouta even let's him come here when I have free rein in this room.
"Ha. I'm never alone, though I'd rather be than my alternative, though I am quite bored." He laughed at my words though I think we both knew that my state of mind was far from harmless.
"So how's dadzawa these days?" He went silent at the mention of his dad, still mad at me, huh. "Never mind, anyway there's more pressing matters. I heard of something called a horror movie and wanted to try one for recreational purposes, also I'm bored."
"...no." He shot down my idea of curing my boredom so easily.
"Why?" I asked, pouting though it just ended up weird.
"Don't even make that face again, and it's became a rule since you might get 'ideas'." What are 'ideas'.
I sulked at him but he looked disgusted then walked out the room. "Well bye then." I shouted to him but was interrupted by the slamming of the door throughout the middle of my words. "He could have at least let me listen to some music." With nothing to do I slept once again.

The next few times he visited they were all just short conversations that were completely meaningless and whenever I asked him questions he was obliged to always refuse to answer unless it was some innocent question like "What's your favourite colour?" Which is actually a royal blue because it's calming when it comes to sleep, or so he said.

One day when he came round though he brought along a deck of cards, it seemed that he must have gotten bored of the short conversations. "What games do you know how to play?" He asked me. Cards are a game? Uncle said that they were a source of income when he taught me how to use them. "I dunno." I responded cause I didn't know any 'games' only competitions to face.
"How about blackjack or go fish?" He asked me, I recognised black jack from the options.
"Blackjack."

After a couple of rounds he gave up and left, I roasted him 10:0. Thank you uncle, you have done me well.

The next couple of times he visited he brought along a bunch of different boardgames, I think there was monopoly, cluedo, jenga, chess, draughs, uno and the game of life, which I must say didn't match my life at all. Most of them he had to teach me from scratch, I dunno why but my uncle already taught me how to play chess. He won a majority of them but I completely annihilate him at chess. Funny thing though, I managed to actually fail the game of life, in the end I had nothing, even Hitoshi was confused about how I managed that.

One day after we had played what he said, almost all the board games, he came over with another two people who set up a TV, it looked far more high tech than the one at Uncle's place. He put a disk in it and it started playing. "What are we watching?" I asked him curiously.
"Code geass, and if you can managed this then we can watch angels of death. That just depends on how easily your influenced, can't have you imitating that." I tilted my head to the side but he ignored me and sat besides me on my bed and stared at the screen. As I was about to lie down he swiped the pillow at the top of my bed so my head bashed against the head board. "Watch." He commanded me. I lay down on my stomach, facing the screen with my head on my hands as I watched. It was interesting.

He just sat there with his legs crossed, but whenever i looked towards him I found his eyes on me. After about an hour of it, it started to get annoying. "Why are you watching me?" I sat up next to him and there was a long pause. "I'm trying to spot changes in behavior cause I really want to watch angels of death." He sounded kinda soulless but I just shrugged and looked back towards the screen, it was rather interesting I especially liked the protagonist and his evil laugh was just the best, clearly some improvements needed in my own.

At the end of season one, after binge watching it all day, a man came in with my food, covered over with a metal bowl. "Well, shall we continue watching another day?" Shinsou asked as he took out the disk and put it back into the case. Once the other man put the food down shinsou called him over and he took the TV out. "Can't we finish it now?" I begged but it sounded more like a threat. "No." He walked out without saying bye and shut the door behind him, leaving me to my own thoughts. "I wonder what happened to Lelouch?" I asked myself as I took the lid off my meat, taking in the aroma. "How lovely, this looks like its got a hint of extra blood this time."

He came back to my room about seven days later and we had our long awaited binging of season two. It was set up just like before and we both sat on my bed again, staring up at the screen. About three episodes in Shinsou spoke to me. "Izuku, why do you feel the urge to kill?" What a fitting question to ask a deranged killer such as myself.
"Why do you ask, do you feel it too?" I was partly messing with him but was also rather intrigued.
"No... I was just wondering what compells you to kill?" What compells me?
"Hmm, good question. I guess, anger, revenge, hunger, bloodlust, despair and an extreme desire to die that I inflict on other people to tie me over temporarily. Oh, and to fulfill my sadistic tendencies. " There were many more reasons but I couldn't exactly explain them all, especially since I barely even understand them myself. "Now hush I want to see what happens next." He followed my words and stayed silent for the coming time, though still watching me.

He started annoying me so I turned to face him and stared right into his eyes about 10cm away, which distressed him momentarily but he just kept staring back "what are you doing?" He asked with an awkward smile.
"What about you, you just keep staring at me?" I asked back, jokingly serious.
"I told you before, I'm monitoring you so we can watch something that you might like." The stares only got more intense as the distance between us steadily shrank until we were literally 1cm from another. "Hey demon, have you seen Hitoshi around anywh-" Shouta entered the room to see us two like this, from his perspective he would only see the back of Hitoshi's head and me right infront of him meaning, "Hitoshi come here we're going, you've got an appointment." His tone was stern and imperative, he made sure Hitoshi listened and left. They left behind the TV and disk with me, but I didn't want to finish it without him so I started it from the beginning and rewatched it.

"I guess I can't blame Shouta since I did kill my last boyfriend." I cackled as I lay back on my bed, then sighed.
"I'm bored."