Chap 7-Part 2 (EAT)

Beginne am Anfang

Irti: All of them Ma'am. We need to hold a meeting with the employees at 9 p.m KST today. It is time for the two-month meeting where we decide the promotions and everything.

Y/n: Is it going to be long? (the same tone but slightly whining)

Irti: It is with 'ALL' of them so yeah. Also, you need to declare employee of the months too. (in her company the employee of the month is actually for two months) 

Y/n: Can't you guys do it? (Childish and whiny tone)

Everyone at the table was Shooketh (BTS, MR. Kim, and Mrs. Park)

Irti: I really question whether you are actually older than me sometimes. (sigh) Also No. You have to attend.

Y/n: Fine. Tell Shano to text me the names of the employees of the months. Can I go now? I am tired of hearing your voice. (back to normal and playful tone)

Irti: wait wait wait! It's breakfast time there right? 

Y/n: Y-ye-aah... (nervous, stuttering)

Irti: Did you have your breakfast? (questioning, stern, caring, angry, scary tone)

Y/n: I Uhm... I'm si-t-ting at t-he ta-abl-e right n-no-ow.

Irti: And were you planning on eating? (Dangerously sweet and stern voice)

Y/n:...... (silence)

Irti: YAH CHOI Y/N YOU ARE SUCH A BRAT. HOW DARE YOU MISS YOUR MEALS. JUST BECAUSE WE ARE NOT THERE DOESN'T MEAN YOU WILL SKIP YOUR MEALS. DO YOU KNOW HOW MUCH WE CARE FOR YOU? DO YOU REMEMBER WHAT HAPPENED THE LAST TIME YOU DID THIS? DID YOU THINK ABOUT WHAT WO-UL-LD HAP-P-EN TO U-US If SOM-ETH-ING HAP-PEN-ED TO Y-YOU? (Angry rap like Jin's and breaks down at the end)

When Irti started shouting he was too loud so Y/n put the phone on the table and waited for him to end (everyone at the table could hear what they were saying even though it wasn't on speaker) When he broke down and said the last line Y/n had tears in her eyes too. She picked up her phone and started talking to him.

Y/n: He-hey, I'm sorry. It's just a habit. You know what happens every time I eat I don't want it to happen in front of them.

Irti: Them? Isn't it just your father?

Y/n: It's a long story I'll tell you later. It's 11 a.m now. I am going to have my breakfast. (sarcastic tone in the end)

Irti: You better. K. Byeeeee

Y/n chuckles a bit

Call ends.

{When Y/n talks to BTS, Mr. Kim, or Mrs. Park, it will be in Korean only}

Jin: You look cute when you smile. You should smile more often.

Y/n: (quickly puts on a cold face) Thanks Jin but no thank you. (cold tone)

V: If you don't mind me asking who was that?

Y/n: He is one of my best friends in America.

Hobi: Why was he crying and shouting tho?

Y/n: Ahem... Umm...

RM: He was scolding her for not eating. Tho what did he mean by 'what happened last time?'

Y/n: You know English? (trying to change the topic, shocked}

RM: Yeah.

Hobi: (notices she was changing the topic) What did he mean by your 'boyfriend'? Do you have one? Also, before you ask I only know some English.

Y/n: oh ok. And no. He was talking about another one of my best friends.

RM: What did you mean by what happens every time you eat? And were 'them' us?

Y/n: I u-hm it's... It's nothing.

Hobi: Ok. Now eat. We are almost done. (changing the topic coz Y/n look uncomfortable)

Y/n: (Just grabs an apple and sits back down)

Yoongi: You just gonna eat that?

Y/n: Yeah (questioning tone)

Yoongi: You want me to call your friend and ask him to give you another rap session? (funny questioning tone but also stern)

Y/n: Oh come on. I'm not hungry. Stop blackmai-

Suddenly everyone started putting food on her plate.

Y/n: Hey! I can't eat all of that that.

Mrs. Park: No excuses you will eat all of it you are already too skinny.

Y/n: But...

Jin: Y/n eat! (strict and dangerous tone)

Y/n: Ughhhh..................................................... Fine.........................................................

Word count: 1200

Hope you like it.

Enjoy!

BORAHAE!!!