19

Derek's POV
I knew that Mark had something to do with my sister being like a ghost.
" Alright. I don't know what I'm the hell is this about?! " Richard said irritated as he sat in his chair.

" He's an idiot. " I said randomly.
Mark who was looking down at the ground went straight up and looked at me.
" Okay I don't even know what I even did to you to be really honest! " Mark said and threw his arms up in the air.

" Shut up! I know what you did to my sister! " I yelled and got up in the chair. " She is upset! She has been sitting in the apartment all day and refuses to go out. She won't even work! Does it clear your head.

Marks face expression changed. Fear and regret was showing on his face. " Excuse me for a second. " he said and got up from his chair and then left the room. I followed him and saw he was leaving on the fence on the bridge.

" I don't know why I did it in the first place. " He said as I looked at him.
" Derek, I'm a bad person and she doesn't deserve that. She deserves so much more. She'll be better off without me. "

I rolled my eyes and layed one hand on his shoulder. " No, she won't be. I haven't seen her that happy as I've saw her with you. She is the reason that holds you together. She really loves you...don't let that be ruined. " I answered him.

Mark turned his head to me and sighed.
" I'll go talk to her. I need to fix this. " He said and walked away.
I stood there with my arms crossed and gave him a weak smile as I saw him walk away.

He needs to speak with her. He has to.
So I ran after him.
" Hey Mark! Wait up! " I yelled as I ran. He stopped and turned around to face me.
" What Derek? I have a patient to check on. " he said a little upset.

" Why don't you talk to her? " I asked him and raised my brows. He was keeping something. I knew he was. He bit his lip not answered my question.
" Why won't you talk to her? " I repeated.

Hailey's POV
I was sitting by my window starring out and looked out over the beautiful city Seattle with the grey clouds in the sky.
" You weren't at the Hospital all week. Are you okay? " Addison said as she closed the door behind her.

" Why do you care?....Aren't you happy you can go and be with Mark? " I  said still looking out the window.

Addison sighed and walked over to me and put a hand on my shoulder.
" Even iff I loved Mark I wouldn't do that......not anymore...." She said.
I got confused and turned to her. " What do you mean by that?.." I said and looked up to her.

" Listen Hailey....I know I screwed up bad....I get that.....I screwed up my marriage....I screwed up our friendship aswell....And I don't  wanna do that again. I wanna fix us. Plus I saw how happy you were with Mark and how happy he was with you...he was never that happy with me....." Addison said and hugged me.

I hugged her back as tears formed. Her speech effected me deeply. I didn't wanna argue with Addison or be enimies. I didn't wanna loose Mark aswell.

" Even iff I hate what you did to Derek you are still my sister. " I said and cried more. Addison started to tear up to.

Amelia, Nancy and Addison had the best friendship with each other. Me and Addison had the up and down friendship. But all of us saw Addison as one of our sister.

Addison and I sat crying and comforting each other for a short while.
" Come...Let's get you outside....And iff you say no I'm still gonna get you outside. " Addison said which made me laugh.

I haven't been outside since me and Mark were over. And I knew it now. I have to move on. Even how hard it's gonna be. I still need to move on.

A few minutes later
" Where are you leading me Addi? I can't see a thing! I said as Addison lead me the way in Seattle.
When I walked outside she blindfolded me. Which I didn't get at first.

" We are here! " she said and took it off of me. Once I got it off I saw we were at one of the bridges in the park.
" Okay you have to wait here okay?! I'll be back in a few minutes! " Addison said and started to walk.

" Seriously? " I said and laughed. " You are gonna leave me here!? ".
" TRUST ME ON THIS! " Addi yelled and walked off.

I stood there looking out of the water and began day dreaming. How would my life be? Would I live here? Would I move away? I didn't know.
Until someone interrupted me.
" I was a fool. " I heard an  familiar voice say.
I turned around and froze.
It was.....

Yeah It was.......- Find out later! <3
L.J.L