9

" Is is true?...." I started and glared at him as the tears were dripping down my face. " Is it true you did it? Please, just answer me! ".

Mark looked at me with regret. I knew something was up. " Yes....It's true, Hailey. I- " he said but I cut him off.
" So you did?! You went to screw around with Addison after all like you always do! You play other women! You use them! And this is not what I wanted to be standing now but here we are! You used me! You lied to me! Am I so little to you that the first thing you do is to kiss me and later screw with Addison?? " I raised my voice at him.

The interns were standing looking at the floor awkwardly as I was shouting at Mark. I turned my face to Addison and glared at her.

" You. You keep ruining everything! Derek chose you. Because he loved you. And THIS is how you repay him? By screwing with Mark? AGAIN? " I yelled at her.

She didn't answer until a pair of strong arms were around me dragging me away. " LET ME GO! " I yelled. But the person didn't listen. The person dragged me into one of the call rooms and closed the door behind.

The strong arms let go and I could reveal it was Alex. " Could you stop yelling for once? " he asked me to start a conversation. I huffed before speaking. " What do you want me to do huh? Pretend everything is fine when I have my brothers wife who was my closest friend and who I hope to be ex wife and Mark who keeps betraying people? Yeah! I'm gonna tell because if that! " I snapped at him.

" You have no idea of what crap I've been trough- " I started but got cut off.

" YES! I DO KNOW WHAT YOU HAVE BEEN THROUGH OKAY?! My father was a drunk. He didn't care about me or the rest of our family!! " he confessed.

I stopped trying to talk. I looked at Alex in guilt of what I said about him not knowing my situation but he did. " Alex I- " I stumbled.

" Save it, but don't you dare tell anyone I told you that alright? " he asked as I nodded my head. " Good " and with that he slammed the door behind him as he left. I dropped to the floor on my knees and started to cry. Cry because of all of it. Cry because I was working with the woman who were my closest friend and as a sister to me. Cry becuse Derek Chosen her over Meredith. Cry because of...Mark.

I didn't get it in my head. All of it was just crap. But here I am. Crying my eyes out of it.
Just when I stopped crying the door opened.

" Go away Mark or Alex or anyone that feels pity over the crying girl. " I said as I brushed of my tears from my face.

" Good because. I'm not one of them. "
It was Meredith. The girl my brother left to be with Addison.

" I'm sorry Hailey. I really am. " she apologised. I smiled at her through my tears. " No. You didn't do anything wrong in this situation. " I replied.

I really wanted my brother and her to be together right now but it's to late. He choosed someone else over her. And I could see she wasn't the happiest person about it.

A few hours later I was checking on a patient who were pregnant and was in for a ultrasound and gender reveal. " Okay now when the baby has grown bigger you could fineally see the gender. Would you like to? " I asked the patient.

It was a pregnant woman called Sierra and her Husband Daniel.
( L.J.L's note: I know there isn't real people in Grace anatomy who are patients but it's I'm working on the story and this was the best I could think of <3. )

Sierra was laying in the bed and Daniel standing beside her holding her hand. " Okay this is gonna feel a little cold right now. " I said as I put the cold cream on Sierra's belly. She laughed at how cold it was and said it was okay.

" Okay, so do you wanna know the gender reveal or want me to keep it as a secret? " I asked them nicely when I was done with the cream. " No " the husband said shooking his head. " We are throwing a gender reveal party and my sister has the honour to know the gender first so you could say it to her. " Sierra finished.

I smiled in understatement and turned on the screen. I pulled the transducer on the belly and we could gladly see the baby on the screen. The parents were over joyed with seeing it.

A few seconds later Izzie knocked on the door. " Doctor Shepherd...Doctor Sloan wishes to speak with you. " She said.

" Okay. Sierra and Daniel, I have to talk to Doctor Sloan about something real quick. As far as I've seen our baby is healthy and nothing is wrong with him or her. Doctor Stevens here will be with you until I'm back.  I said and then left the room.

Alright, let's see what Mark has to say now.