18

My sister is coming to Seattle today. Shit.
Don't get me wrong, I love my sister but I don't need her to fly out here to us.
Me and Nancy have been the two sisters who have been getting along the most. Me and the two others would always end up fighting about things.

Two days later Derek called me while I was laying half asleep on my couch.
" What! " I said in my tired voice completely annoyed.

" Nance is here and she also scared Meredith off. She came into the trailer and saw Nancy sitting on the bed and thought she was somebody else. And then she saw me with the towel around my waist. Can you please call her? She won't be answering my calls. " Derek begged me sounded a little worried.

I burst out laughing. " You never told her about Nance coming haven't you? " I said and giggled.
It began silent in the phone.

" What? She told you? " Derek said annoyed.

" I thought she told you! " I said back and burst out laughing more.

" Well I didn't because we both knew Derek would be trying to get me stay in New York! " I heard Nancy in the background.

" I forgot about that part " I said and chuckled as I looked out of the window. I spotted Mark's car there.
" Hold on Nance. I'll call you back. " I said and hugged up the phone and heard a knockout noise on my door.

" Hello Mark! " I said and smiled brightly. Mark looked worried and nervous and was looking down at the floor.

" I need to talk to you. " He said still looking down at the floor as the passed me and stepped into the apartment.

" I....I don't think we should be dating anymore...." He said quickly.
My smiled dropped and I felt numb.
" I-I don't really understand..." I stuttered.

His lips went to a thin line and tried not to cry.
" I don't think we should be dating...we could be friends iff you want instead..." He said.

Tears were rolling down my cheeks. I didn't know how to respond. Should I cry? Should I be angry? I don't know but at the moment the sadness took over.

" Me and you have been friends for years...We grew up together...you were my brothers best friend...after all this drama that happend between you, Addi and Derek we found our way back to being friends...we even started to date....now you talk to me like I'm just a girl from your one night stands...." I said in disbelief.
" Am I just a joke to you? Are my feelings a joke to you? " I said and started to cry more.

" No! Hailey, you are the most important thing in the world and I love you but...I'll never been good enough for you- " He said but got cut off.

" Just get out. " I said with my arms corssed as I looked at him.
" Get out. I don't wanna see you ever again! " I said.

" You don't mean that..." Mark said as tears were starting to run down his cheeks.
" You don't actullay- "

" GET OUT! I DON'T WANNA SEE YOU! "
I yelled and pushed him out the door and slammed it.
I broke down crying uncontrollably as I called Meredith.

" Hey Hailey! What's up? " She asked on the phone. But I just burat into tears and Mereith hung up the phone.
She arrived five minutes later. She just opened the front door and saw me sitting on the floor trying to breath.

" It's okay. It's gonna be okay " She kept saying as I started to calm down.
I later told her everything about what happened between me and Mark.

Next week ( Derek's POV )
She won't answer any of my calls and it gets me more and more worried. Hailey just disappeared without a trace.
She never came to work the morning Nancy was here and when I called her it went straight to voicemail.

It was like she never existed. Everything didn't make sense to me.
Mark was awfully quiet than usual. What the hell happened?
Soon as I walked into the ER I saw Meredith looking through some journals.

" Meredith, my sister has been gone for a week and won't answer any of my calls. Do you know where she is? " I asked her.
She avoided eye contact and were still looking through some journals.

After a few seconds she slammed the journals shut and looked at me.
" She told me she didn't want me to tell you this But- " She began.

" Tell me what? " I asked worried.
" God lemme speak! She was been locked up in her apartment and refuses to go out. Both me and Alex has gone there everyday taking care of her but she won't go out to work again. " Meredith said and walked away.

I knew one thing and what it was about. It has to be with Mark. I've seen the way she looks at him. She really loved him. I could see that. The only thing I was scared about was that he was gonna break her heart.

I walked away to go find him. Then I passed some other interns. " Stevens. Yang. Have you seen Dr Mark Sloan? " I asked them.
They furrowed their eyebrows in confusion. And looked at each other before looking back at me.

" Chiefs office " and with that they walked off.
I ran my way to the office and once I bursted the door opened I saw the idiot himself.
Mark Sloan.
I pushed him down to the floor and threw three punches to his face.

" KNOCK IT OFF! " Dr Webber said and pulled me away from him. " What on earth is going on. I don't need my plastic surgeon and neurosurgeon to beat up each other inside my hospital! ".

Richard lead us to the chairs that was at his Office.
Iff he didn't do that then me and Mark have been kept fighting.

I'm so sorry for no update!
School is in my way but I'm trying my hardest! <3
L.J.L