17

The freaking school came into the way so I'm sorry for not posting a new episode. I know I apologise a lot to you but when you write like THREE stories at the same time it's hard to keep up with the schedule.
I'm sorry! <3
L.J.

After that night me and Mark started to go out. Even iff I was so scared of dating someone. I still did it. We weren't official or together. We decided to take things slow.
I didn't tell Derek about us which was good for now. The only one that knew was Meredith and she promised me to not tell anyone including Christina. And I promise you on it. She didn't say a word to her.
***
" Okay miss Smith. I looked at the tests and it looks pretty good. The baby is healthy and might soon be born. " I said with a smile to the pregnant woman.

" Oh thank god! I was so nervous- " but before miss Smith could say anything else her water broke.......a few weeks early.
" Oh god! I need Doctor Addison Shepherd over here! " I yelled out in the hallway.

But she didn't come....so I was on my own.
" Oh god uh....." I started to panic. My breath was getting heavy and soon everything went black.
Ms Smith screaming, her husband were yelling at me what to do and me patient of waiting on Addison put me under to mutch pressure.
**
When I woke up I was in a hospital bed..like the last time.
" You're awake! " Richard said as he walked in.

" Wait...what happend? Where is Ms Smith?! " I said as I sat up on the bed. I didn't really remember anything.

" You blacked out. Derek found you on the floor while Ms Smith kept screaming. Addison is with Ms Smith now. " He answered me which made my eyes wide. " Addison is with her now? " I asked confused.

" Yes. " Richard answered me and walked out if the hospital room.
***
" So how are you after your black out? " Christina said while she was stitching a banana.

" Yeah I'm fine and why are you stitching a banana? " I asked furrowing my eyebrows in confusion.

" Christina get to be at a big surgery and she is now practicing for it. " George said as he ate his sandwich.
I nodded my head and smiled.
" Well comgrats to you, Yang. " I said and made my way out of the cafeteria and bumped into none other than her.
Addison Montgomery.

" Hey Hailey! " She said with a smile on her face.
" Are you okay? ".

I smiled at her and walked straight passed her.
At the moment I didn't wanna lash out on her. And I didn't want to argue with her because she might have been with another patient at the time.
**
I was standing on the bridge in the hospital looking out the window getting lost in my thoughts.
The day have been stressful I admit. I just wanted the day to be over.

" Heyy " Mark said as he approached smiling. I smiled back and looked out of the window again. " Hey Mark. "

" Stressful day you had. I heard you blacked out. " Mark asked in a curious voice.
I turned my direction to him with a furrow on my face.

" Yes?....It's been a long day and sometimes you black out. " I answered quickly.

" Hailey...you haven't slept in like days. Seriously go home and rest. You have been working all week. " Mark said and walked always

Yup. He did force actually to go home. I didn't do mutch at home that day either. I slept for hours and later ate ice cream while watching some TV.
" This is lame. And also why I don't stay at home " I said talking to myself.

My phone called me so I picked it up. " Hello? " I answered with a confused face.
I don't get so many calls to be honest. My friends knows I'm busy with work so it's rarely they call me.
But this time it was my sister. Nancy.

" Heyy Hailey! How's life in Seattle? " She asked on the phone politely.

" Yeah it's good. Nance, you rarely call me so what do you want? " I said getting straight to my point.

" Okay....I decided to come to Seattle just to see how you and Derek are holding up! "

Crap.

Sorry for short! <3