Now, they were shopping at the mall. Since Cora was gaining weight, she had to buy some new clothes and Kalvin needed some sneakers. Once they were done and had their stuff, they put them in Kalvin's trunk and then came back for the baby's stuff. Even if Kal kept telling her that they didn't really need to do it -because of the gifts they were about to receive for the baby shower, Cora wanted to get some things on her own.

"Aww ! " She cooed and picked a blue newborn onesie, "It's so little. Look ! " She pouted as water was coming into her eyes. 

Kal sighed wiping his face, "Oh my God ! You're not gonna cry again, are you ? It's just an onesie." He couldn't wait to be done with this pregnancy now. She was having the same reaction everytime she was trying clothes for herself earlier. He was tired of it.

She pouted more, "I'm not crying." 

"No, but you're about to." 

"Kal, I'm pregnant ! My emotions are all over the place." 

"Yes, I know."

"If you know, then shut up ! " 

He was about to say something, but held his tongue back. He wasn't going to argue with her and didn't want to get her frustrated either. They were supposed to chill for the rest of the day.

"You're really irritating ! Why are you even talking ? If it's to say nothing good or smart, then close your mouth and mind your own business ! If I want to cry, I'm crying ! " She snapped at him getting mad.

As a lot of events were going on, it didn't feel like she was pregnant to him during these past three months. They were way too busy handling the chaotic situation with their family and Cameron to pay much attention to the pregnancy. But now, Kalvin was realizing more the effects of the hormones on her. She was too emotional according to his own opinion, but hey he couldn't change it and had to accept the consequences of his act and take in. 

He inhaled, then exhaled slowly calming himself down. She was getting annoying, but she was the one snapping like he had done something bad. He made a little prayer in his mind asking strength and patience to God. That new experience was definitely something else, "I'm sorry." He apologized causing her to frown. 

"Okay..." She said then groaned rolling her eyes. 

He sighed following her as she was walking away, "Are you really mad at me ? " He asked curiously.

She stopped and turned around, "I...Don't say things like that to me, okay ? I'm tired of crying so easily and of all these emotions, but I-WE have to do with it. Be patient with us." She beamed and touched her belly. 

His eyebrow raised as he was attempting to understand, but he just let it go. He was not about to talk about it forever, "Okay. And you know what ? " 

She frowned a bit, "What ? "

He grinned, "You're really beautiful." He complimented her causing both of her cheeks to redden immediately. She moved her hair in front of her face and tried to hide her gigantic smile, but Kal moved her hand, leaned in and then pecked her lips. Cora could feel the butterflies, "You're really cute when you're blushing." He then kissed her nose.

She giggled, "Stop. Uhg ! What are you doing to me ? " 

"It's called natural seduction 101." He answered making her laugh. 

"Okay ! " She continued to laugh. 

"So, how is it, professor McKall ? " He asked seductively biting on his lips and staring intensely into her eyes.

She smirked and wrapped her arms around his neck, "A+++ and ++ and more. " She licked his bottom lip and he then let her tongue slide in his mouth. They moved in sync enjoying the contact of their lips. They had a make-out session for a moment before to break away from each other, but still being in the other's arms. 

"Cool."

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

Feel free to comment and/or to vote :) 

•A/N: Cora and Kalvin getting closer, what do you think about it ? In the next few chapters we're going to focus a bit more on their relationship. 

Dedication goes to PatienceMeliye ! Thanks so much for reading, voting and commenting ! I appreciate you, you grateful, y-LOL let me stop haha ! Besos muahh 💋❤ xoxo

Thanks for reading guys !

And sorry for the mistakes.