"You need to keep your wrist straight, or you'll break it." Flick instructed, his woman nodded rolling her eyes.

"I know all of this." She huffed.

"Then why do you keep bending your wrist?" Flick asked his hands on his hips.

I rested my head against the bottom rope of the ring, they had been standing in there arguing for twenty minutes. 

What they were supposed to be doing was fighting, or more specifically Flick was supposed to be showing his woman how to throw a punch hard enough to buckle someone's diaphragm.

"Are you two gonna do anything other than bitch at each other?" I asked impatiently. They both looked at me.

"I'm trying to teach her." Flick said waving to her. "but she's being difficult."

"Me?!" Blondie shrieked.

"For fucks sake." I sighed, "I've had enough of this shit."

I rolled into the ring, walking up to Blondie, she flinched a little as I grabbed her wrists and held her wrists out in front of her. She gave me a sad puppy look when she realized what she had done, I didn't care, I knew I was intimidating at the best of times so I wouldn't be holding it against her.

"Make a fist," I instructed.

She curled her hands into fists and curled her wrists back. 

I shook my head, "Nope." 

Dropping one of her hands, I smacked the back of her wrist making her fist go flat. She squeaked from shock rather than pain, I knew that for a fact because I'd smacked Dove's ass harder than that.... and well... we all know how that went.

"What the fuck?!" Flick snapped at me, taking a step towards me.

"Shut it," I ordered, not looking at him. "This is the shit he was trying to tell you about. Stop curling them back, keep 'em straight or I'm gonna smack you again."

Blondie raised a brow at me, bringing her other fist up in front of her face.

"Don't think I won't do it," I said flatly, staring at her. 

"I know you will," she stated with a knowing smirk, I chuckled under my breath shaking my head. 

"Just do it." 

"Like this?" She asked managing to keep her wrists flat, I nodded.

"Good, now, when you punch, it needs to come from the shoulder," I instructed, moving next to her. "Don't try to do anything fancy, just a straight jab, from the shoulder, with the wrist straight. You do that, and you'll be able to take down just about anybody."

"Even him." She nodded towards Flick. I chuckled. Flick scowled.

"Yeah, even bitch-ass giants like him."

"I wanna try it." She said with a wicked grin on her face. "On him."

"Sounds good," I smirked. "Flick, come stand here."

Flick stood in front of her, not at all worried that anything would happen considering she was half his size. I made sure that she was holding herself right, encouraging her to take a few practice shots before she let loose. 

Flick laughed with every punch jabbed into his stomach.

"With this one," I murmured into her ear, "Aim for in between his top two abs. And don't hold back."

Blondie nodded, taking in a deep breath.

I stood back and watched.

Blondie pulled her arm back, and snapped it forward with a battle cry, landing the punch in the exact spot I told her to.