HENCHMEN IS PUBLISHED

Hey there!

I just wanted to jump on here to let everyone know that the Henchmen have been published.

The title is different, it is now FALLEN WOLF. 

It's available as paperback or eBook and is on Amazon and Kindle Unlimited

It's available as paperback or eBook and is on Amazon and Kindle Unlimited. Any and all support is just amazing to me, but as I have said before. I put this up so I could have a physical copy of my book for myself and I am not expecting anyone to go and get one for themselves. 

If you do get one, I'd love to hear what you think of the changes I've made (not major ones) I've taken on some of the suggestions that you guys have left for me and (hopefully) fixed some of the things that were bugging you and me :) 

The next book will be arriving slowly, I've had writers block and a bunch of other family issues that have stopped me from writing, I will be posting it here, then hopefully be able to publish it when it is finally finished. 

I just want to thank you all again for the amazing support and love I've gotten from you all. You have no idea what it means to me to hear that others like my work when I've been doubting myself like crazy. Hearing from you all as you read this book for the first time, or the second time, has been beyond words. 

Thank you all again so very very much.

Until the next time

Raven Rayne