Twelve

I flopped onto the couch with a tired sigh, Deanna joining me, groaning as she hit the cushions.

The hospital had been right to ask us to stay. After a small break around the time that Wolf had come in, it seemed like everyone from town had decided to come in. I had treated everything from a splinter, to a broken bone. 

It was almost as if there was something in the water, and they were all drinking it...

We had been well and truly slammed, and my body was currently cussing me out for it.

"Why did we agree to that?" Dea asked tiredly, rolling her head towards me. She looked how I felt.

Fucking ruined...

"Because we're masochists?" I offered, rolling my head towards her, hearing my neck crack loudly as I did.

She raised a brow lazily. "I don't mind a little pain when I get some sexy one on one time with Flick... but nothing like this."

"Over share." I said with a wince, not wanting to know what she got up to with Flick.

I already know too much...

"Don't judge it, until you've tried it." She wriggled her brows. "Which might be soon."

"I'm not judging," I said rolling my eyes. "And you've been saying that since I told you what happened between Wolf and me in his room, nothing has happened yet."

"Trust me, I just know these things." She said smiling and tapping the side of her nose. "Like how you pretty much had sex in the hospital earlier."

I gasped, "What?"

"Oh yeah, I know what you two were doin' in there." She pressed her index fingers together, making kissing noises.

"Stop it." I lazily swatted at her hands. She laughed at me.

"I don't hear you denying it." She sang pressing her fingers back together, this time without the noises.

"I didn't almost have sex..." I grumbled.

"Oh my god... you actually had sex?!" Dea squealed, sitting upright with bright eyes, suddenly full of energy.

I really hate how she can do that...

"No!" I groaned. "We didn't have sex! We just... kissed."

"Oh," she deflated, shoulders slumping, looking all tried and worn out again. "Where's the fun in that."

"I'll have you know that there is plenty of fun to be had kissing Wolf." I said defensively pointing at her.

"Alright, I'll take your word for it." Deanna giggled, holding her hands up in surrender.