Fourteen

I fluffed my hair for the hundredth time, huffing with a scowl when it just would sit how I wanted it to

I fluffed my hair for the hundredth time, huffing with a scowl when it just would sit how I wanted it to. I was tempted to put all up in a pony-tail to save myself the frustration that I was going through right now.

I was a bundle of fucking nerves.

After getting the courage to actually call Wolf, and talk to him about what I was so confused about, he set me straight. Telling me that I was his, with no hesitation, no doubt, just pure conviction. And it honestly made me feel so much better.

Dea had been so smug when she saw me floating around the apartment after that conversation, congratulating herself on giving me the balls to go get my man.

My man...

It felt strange calling him that, but god did it feel good.

But now here I was, freaking out because Wolf was due to be here in an hour and I still wasn't ready. I had wanted to play it cool, take my time to pretend that I was about to lose my shit over the fact that I had a date with this man.

A man who had already gone down on me by the way... but the date is what's scaring me.

"What in the hell are you tryin' to do?" Dea asked, her shoulder popped against the door while she gave me a confused look.

"I'm trying to get my fucking hair to sit properly." I growled, fluffing it once more.

"Jesus Lilly," Dea huffed shoving herself off the door. "Get off it, I'll do it."

"I don't need you to do my hair Dea." I pouted, folding my arms over my chest.

"Sure." She snorted, ignoring me and starting to work on my hair.

It took her five fucking seconds to wrangle my hair in to some sexy looking up style, that looked simple and easy but that I would never be able to do on my own. She stood back, dusting her hands off, proud with herself.

"You wearing that?" she asked, pointing to the outfit I had on. 

I looked down, seeing nothing wrong with my dark jeans, ankle boots and pretty yellow flowing top that I had picked out for our date. 

"What's wrong with it?" I asked. 

I thought I looked cute...

Dea rolled her eyes, "Lilly, this is your first date."

"Yes, and?"

"And you need to sex it up a little." She wriggled her eyebrows at me. "You know, give the man a little tease."

"Dea, you know he's seen it all before... right?" Deanna's face dropped as she shook her head at me.

"It doesn't matter if he's seen it once, or a thousand times. No man forgets when his woman gets sexy for him." She said knowingly. "I know you got some sexy clothes in here somewhere."