"Yeah, I feel okay. I'm just really nervous and a little scared." Kamala says as Doug sits down next to her and holds her close, making Kamala feel instantly calmer.

"It's okay. Those are very valid feelings to have, especially with having your first baby. I'm going to be right by your side and I'll help you through this. We are going to meet our baby boy so so soon." Doug says, kissing Kamala's cheek, making Kamala smile.

"I'm really excited." Kamala says softly to Doug with a cheeky grin.

"I'm excited too, honey." Doug says as he kisses Kamala and Kamala kisses Doug back.

"How close apart do the contractions have to be for us to go to the hospital? I know the doctors want them to be kind of close apart." Kamala says to Doug.

"I think ten minutes apart, maybe? We should Google it." Doug says as he Googles the question on his iPhone.

"Yeah, usually between five to ten minutes apart. And you said they are how far apart?" Doug asks Kamala.

"Like every half hour." Kamala says to Doug softly.

"Yeah, we should wait for a little bit before we go. Everything is packed and ready for when we need to go." Doug says to Kamala and Kamala gets annoyed.

"Those are too many guidelines to have a baby." Kamala says playfully, making Doug giggle.

"You are so cute, honey. You are going to be Mama." Doug says, making Kamala smile ear to ear.

"And you are going to be a Daddy again." Kamala says, causing Doug to smile.

Doug and Kamala softly kiss each other a few times and they smile at each later.

"Jill told me before she and Joe left for Camp David that I would have Devi this week. It's like she just knew." Kamala says to Doug with a smile.

"Moms just know, sweety." Doug says to Kamala with a cheeky smile.

"I am just so glad that Jill is like my mom to me through out my whole pregnancy. I really needed that. I have Maya, Kerstin, Meena and other friends for support but I really miss my mom. I just miss her a lot." Kamala says as she begins to tear up and Doug holds her close.

"I know you do. I know. I know she is looking down at you and she is so excited that her first baby girl is finally having a baby. Her first ever grandson." Doug says as he rubs Kamala's back.

"Oh, she would have loved a grandson. She would have spoiled him rotten. She spoiled Meena rotten." Kamala says as Doug chuckles.

"My mom and dad are going to spoil him rotten too. My mom said she has a huge box of things coming for Devi." Doug says as Kamala smiles.

"Oh lord." Kamala says as she giggles loudly.

"Can you tell she can't wait to be a grandma again?" Doug asks Kamala playfully.

"Barb is so stinking cute. I'm just so happy that we have Joe and Jill in our lives. They aren't just our bosses, they are family." Kamala says as Doug smiles and nods in agreement.

"They are. They are going to be the best Nana and Pop to Devi." Doug says softly with a smile and Kamala smiles back.

"Aww, yeah! And your parents are going to be the best Grandma and Grandpa to Devi." Kamala says as she smiles at Doug and rubs his cheeks, causing Doug to smile.