71

A/N : This chapter is a more on Alessio since it holds a major part in his book. Enjoy :)

•─────✧─────•

|Alessio's POV|

After visiting my sister and escaping their wrath, I went straight to my main house or Russian Mafia base, however you call it.

Last night, two men infiltrated in my warehouse and attempted to steal my weapons but of course, they didn't succeed. They were caught and were brought to the base.

I returned to my cold self as I entered the mansion. The people stopped doing whatever they were doing and greeted me. I ignored them and went straight towards the cells.

Grabbing the keys, I opened the cell in which the two men were before making my way inside.

"Leave." I ordered my men who nodded and left the cell instantly. The two men were tied on a chair with blindfolds covering their eyes.

I removed the blindfolds from their eyes, allowing them to see the person who was about to end their pathetic lives.

"What's up?" I asked, taking a seat across them, with my knife twirling among my fingers. Their eyes widened, and they instantly exchanged glances. I faked a confused look, "Did I say something scary?"

"N-No." One of them replied, "W-We t-thought y-you were gonna k-kill us."

"I will, when it's the right time." I replied calmly all while watching their mortified expressions. It was almost funny.

"So you are brothers?" I asked to which they nodded instantly as I asked another question, "You two care deeply for each other, don't you?"

They nodded again, "Yes." One of them spoke, "We do. I'd die for him and he, for me."

"What's your names?"

"I'm Eliot and he's Eddie."

"Alright. Which one of you two, idiots, are gonna tell me what you were doing in my warehouse?" I leaned comfortably in my chair, knowing that it would take long. The two stayed quiet but were breathing heavily.

"So you're both Mexicans?" I asked, changing the question and they nodded, "Yes."

"I assume you work for Luigi Gonzalez" I stated, "You were stealing for him at my warehouse on his orders. Yes or no?"

"We wer—" the other one, Eliot, tried to speak but I cut him off, "Yes or No?"

Again, they stayed quiet.

"Let's try this again" I stood up, rolling up my sleeves which revealed my completely tattooed arm. I had them tattooed last year. I walked behind the two men, placing each of my hand on the rails of the two chairs.

"You two were there to steal. Yes or no?" I asked and again, received no answer. I removed a hand from one of the chair and took out my knife. I then stabbed Eddie in his ears making him scream in pain as he struggled to free his hand to hold his bleeding ear.