66

|Azalea's POV|

How stupid of him to think that I would actually do that?

Getting someone's hope up just to crush them is one of the things I enjoy.

I approached him all while he was grinning, thinking that I was about to unchain him. That man ruined my life, not only mine, but also that of my friends, my mother and my brother.
His eyes held hope as I stood in front of him.

I held the knife in my hand tight as I stabbed his stomach making him scream in pain.  He looked up at me all signs of hope disappearing from his eyes.

"W-why?" He asked, his voice sounded broken. Good. "Why did you do that? You- you lied..."

"Of course I did" I replied, rolling my eyes, "you really thought that I'd spare you? After what you did? You dream, boy."

I dragged the knife down his stomach, ripping open his skin. He was screaming in pain making me smirk, "Having fun? Don't worry. You'll be dead soon."

**

|Enzo's POV|

I went downstairs and saw Nick playing with scissors. He was cutting a dress while sitting on Alessio's lap. He was grinning at Nick and was encouraging him while he was destroying the dress.

That was when I took a closer look at the dress. It was the dress Bianca wore for 'our' engagement.

I know someone who's gonna be pissed.

"You didn't cut this part" Alessio said, pointing to a part of the dress. Nick then began cutting the part making Alessio smirk.

"What are you doing?" I asked, walking towards them. Nick looked up and smiled at me, "Hey dad. Uncle Aless was teaching me how to use scissors. Look what I did!" He showed his work to me, proudly.

Bianca's dress was a mess. Every single part was cut and ripped.

"That's some great job you did" I complimented and he smiled in response, "Thank you."

Alessio then took the dress from his hand and put it aside before asking him "We're done with this one. You want another?"

Nick instantly nodded his head with a grin. What the hell was Alessio doing? I knew he hated Bianca and was ready to do anything to piss her off. All that was a game to him.

He then lifted the cushion on the couch beside him and took out another dress which was undoubtedly those of Bianca's.

"Do your worst." He said handing Nick the dress. I shook my head, sighing. "If he hurt himself with that scissor, I'm gonna kill you."

"He won't hurt himself. I'm here." Alessio replied, pointing to himself, "It's just scissors. Just wait till I teach him how to use knives."

I rolled my eyes at what he said but stood there nonetheless, and watched my son doing his master piece. After a few seconds, he frowned and looked up at me, "I'm bored. I wanna paint."

Before I could reply, Alessio beat me to it, "Your favourite umcle got covered too." He then pulled out a box filled with Dye of different colours.

"Are these..." I trailed off, my eyes fixed on the different kind of dyes. There were those for nails as well as hairs.

"Bianca's?" Alessio asked then nodded with a smirk, "Oh yes they are. Hey buddy, ever paint a dress?" He wouldn't...

"Alessio—"I was cut off by Nick clapping his small hand, "Yes! I'll paint the dress!"

"Awesome." He grinned, "Let's start." He then began teaching him how to paint, well, not like an artist but like a mad guy. He opened the dyes and spilled the content found inside on the dress and Nick started doing the same. Well at least they were having fun.

"Hey guys! What are you doi— oh my god!" Bianca screamed, rushing towards Alessio and Nick. She picked up her torn dress from the floor and stared at it with a shocked expression, "What have you done?!"

"This was my engagement dress and—" she gasped, her eyes falling on the dress Nick was currently 'painting'.  "That's my wedding dress!"

"Wait you already brought your wedding dress?" Alessio asked, looking down at the dress, "Well good thing then. You won't be using it anyway."

"Oh my god, oh my god, oh my god" she kept mumbling that again and again before looking at me, "How could you let this happen?!"

"Stop being a drama queen. Just go buy yourself another dress." I replied, rolling my eyes. Her eyes widened before she left the place stomping on her foot.

"That's nice. You're doing great." I said, taking a seat next to Alessio while looking at what Nick was doing.

"Thank you" He replied before asking, "Where's mommy?"

"She's busy" I replied making Alessio look at me, "Doing what?"

"In the basement" I replied and watches ad Alessio's brows furrowed in realization, "Oh...kay."

"What's in the basement?" Nick asked curious.

"You want another colour?" I asked to which he nodded, forgetting about the basement thing.

"Which colour?" I asked to which he replied with a grin, "Red like blood."

"Oh well we're raising a psychopath." Alessio mumbled.

➷➷➷➷➷