Jungwoo x Jisung (Woosung)

Start from the beginning

"Yaaaah Taeyong Hyung! I might fall! It would be okay if you were taller than me but you'll never be!" Jisung immediately received a smack from Doyoung.

"You're tall but we're stronger than you kid except for Renjun, Ten and Haechan who even ate much every day!" The three mentioned person immediately reacted but they immediately fell silent when they saw Johnny's eyebrow raised as if he's warning them if they tried to reply.

They just laughed at the four who were sulking.

"Okay guys! Let's go and our Manager has already chatted about where we are!" Mark locked the dorm of the youngest group before they left.

When their vehicles arrived, Jungwoo immediately pulled the maknae and placed him on his lap. Jaemin just look dumbfounded but he didn't do anything when Jeno gently pushed him into another van.

Jisung blushed secretly, without anyone noticed other than Chenle who returned his smirk earlier.

Their schedules ended early, while others separated because they still wanted to go or rest in their own homes.

While Jisung was arranging things in the practice room, he received a chat from Jungwoo and he immediately smiled. Chenle noticed this so he peeked but Jisung immediately took his phone away and looked at him foolishly.

Chenle frowned and walked out without saying a word. Jisung just shook his head and quickly arranged the things he needed to bring before letting Jeno know that he was going somewhere else. Jeno couldn't asked where he was going when he ran away. He just scratched his head and wondered what he would say to his boyfriend when he asks.

________________________________

Jisung goes to the parking lot and sees Jungwoo leaning on Telsa while focusing on the phone. He stared at him first before called him.

"Jungwoo hyung" he said softly, his hyung's attention immediately went to him

"You're already here, I'm planning to pick you up, if you haven't arrived after 10secs! I thought you haven't read my chat yet. Coz you didn't reply." he nags. Jisung just laughed poking him as if he's teasing. Jungwoo just smiled sweetly and then took his things.

"Whose car is this hyung? Did you buy a new one again?" Jisung asked in surprise when he saw Jungwoo open the backseat to put his bag.

"Ahmmm! Chenle just recommended that! He said when you went to Shanghai, you were happy with his car so I bought it so you wouldn't have to ride in that brat's Tesla!" He answered, remembered what Chenle told him and he was jealous even though he knew he was just teasing him.

"You just bought a Ferrari last month then now you have something new again?" he said annoyed and noticed Chenle on the side of the exit smirking at them but when he saw that Jisung was frowning he immediately ran into the building.

"Just you wait when I come back dolphin! You'll sleep on the sofa again later!" he whispered to himself while still looking badly at where his bestfriend entered.

"I'm sorry baby! I just want you to be happy because of me, not from someone else!" He dramatically explained.

"If Chenle told you that I'm happy in Shanghai and I want to go there? Will you buy that too?" there was an annoyed tone on his question as he crossed arms and tapping his foot repeatedly.

"Of course not! I can't afford that! If it's just a vacation? I can just rent it, right?" he explained slowly but Jisung's face wrinkled even more looks like he wants to left him.