✩Enter Stage Left✩

(3rd Person POV) 

Marius had been watching the whole crazy story from the start until this point. He belongs in a void you could say. He can only go so far between different worlds such as the Celestial Realm and the Demon Realm. He is essentially doomed to watching the story unfold and reset it if he so wishes. For now, he is satisfied with the timeline. 

"This is more interesting than I thought. Of course, we are not at the end yet. I wonder how this will turn out. No doubt it will be more entertaining that the last time," he said. He finds himself often speaking to himself since no one is ever around. 

"I never knew how interesting your background was, dear Amara. You have added quite the special touch to this story. I almost regret not keeping the 'prologue', if you will, to myself. I suppose I had to share with someone how truly heart wrenching it was." 

He sighed, almost cringing at his own monologue. He has been somewhat lonely and when Amara stumbled across the gateway to his void, he was incredibly intrigued as to who she was. Because of this, he hoped that she would be the controlling force to change the course of the story from the last reset. 

"Amara...What will you make this reality? A good or bad ending?" He asked, pondering the possibilities. 

Author's Note

Since Marius was only in the movie Dance with Devils: Fortuna, he didn't have a lot of screen time. The only versions of the movie I could find were in Japanese with no subtitles, so I decided to go based off of his tone in his lines for how his character is. So, please don't take my interpretation as canon, but I have no idea what his personality is like.