✩The Student Council✩

I turned around and found the four student council members staring at me. I was a little startled, but I quickly calmed down.

I grabbed the paper bag and held it out to them. "I'm a new student, you see. I made these last night and I tried to offer them to other students, but they declined. I was wondering if you would like them," I said as casually as I could. 

They looked confused and kept glancing from me to the bag and back to me. A guy with orangey-colored hair took the bag and said, "Let's see what you brought." He pulled out the six dessert boxes and his eyes widened a little.

 I made six because I didn't want it to be suspicious that I had exactly four cupcakes conveniently.

 "I'm quite surprised no one wanted them! They look like something straight out of a dream!" He commented. Even a compliment from a devil made me smile and that's when things started to go a little off the rails. 

"They're strawberry cupcakes with chocolate frosting! I wanted the combined flavors to be like a chocolate-covered strawberry!" I said. I had to cut myself off there before I started to ramble about desserts.

 I awkwardly shifted in place and was about to walk out when the orangey-haired guy spoke up. "Oh we haven't introduced ourselves! I'm Urie Sogami," he said. 

"I'm Shiki Natsumezaka," the purple haired one said. 

"Call me Mage," the blonde guy said who apparently insists on showing his shoulders. 

The guy who I knew was Rem stared down at me silently. I cleared my throat and flashed a smile. "Well it was nice to meet you all on my first day! See you later...I guess," I said and quickly left

The Starlight of the Celestial Realm [Dance with Devils]जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें