Author's Note

Title: The Redemption Arc

Synopsis

"It takes a village to raise a child."

And when the village turns its back on said child, the child will raze it. Morgana Pendragon, Camelot's beloved, has seen what Camelot does to those who are special. Those who practice magic. Those like her. As a witch in the hiding, she has taken refuge in her friends, but when they turn their backs on her, she rebels. 

Until she sees a certain raven-haired boy who might have more to him than what meets the eye. 

Who just might be her saving grace.

Additional Notes

This is only my take, and although it is based off an original series, the work is completely my own. 

I do not own the characters, or places, but plot details are my own and plagiarism will not be accepted.

The cover page is my own, but any other photos, videos, links or music that I have added is not mine unless explicitly stated otherwise.

I have added instrumental music of songs I feel are related to the chapters themselves at the beginning of each chapter. They are only the music, without lyrics, so feel free to listen to it as you read (headphones recommended), because it could enhance the whole reading experience without distracting. The music is not my own. 

Please feel free to give feedback and point out any grammatical or spelling errors (Please do, it's the only reason I am publishing chapters before I am entirely done). But like I said, this is only a fanfiction based on a fictional story, so I must warn you it may be futile to point out errors like words that had not been invented in the Arthurian age. This is literally the story of an immortal warlock and his witch girlfriend who's also a princess. 

But this I mean entirely, your feedback is truly appreciated. It shows you care. 

Happy reading!

Monarch.