Chapter 17: Important things

Start from the beginning

"Hello?" A soft female voice called out.

Lust's head quickly snapped towards the sound, only to find another young female. She was a blanket tied around her shoulder and waist and traveled around. It was holding a young baby. The girl had bright blue eyes, her skin white like the snow, and her hair was strangely blue. She smiled weakly and scooted closer to Lust.

She was scared she was going to judge them like all the other people did, especially the young boys. Calling her a whore just because she didn't wear formal clothes like all the other girls. She normally wore a small dress that covered her knees, it was her usual wear. And she was wearing it right now.

Since she had been home and close to the fire she hadn't been cold nor too hot. So she felt nice. And she felt happy wearing her favorite dress. She wasn't much of a dress person but this dress was her favorite. Her grandma had given it to her. A very rare one indeed.

But boys in her town thought it was disgusting and always told her to either go out naked or cover herself entirely. This truly made Lust upset. To a point that she rarely visited the center of the town anymore.

"Hi..." Lust smiled weakly.

"Is it okay if I hide with you?" the other girl whispered.

"Yeah" Lust sighed as she hugged herself tighter. Soon she felt the other girl lay against her. Lust did the same. They would need to keep warm if they wanted to stay alive. Both were falling asleep when suddenly the man who had attacked Lust's family came walking.

"You two are lucky the king told me to take you to them" the man huffed.

The young girl next to Lust froze, her pupils going blank. Lust was scared of this but ignored it, it was probably an effect of her magic. The other girl moved a bit backward, against a tree trunk and grabbed onto her baby sibling protectively. Lust on the other hand stood up defensively. She could feel her magic, it was weak but she could feel it. It felt as if it was burning her throat.

She had been banned from using magic by the town and her parents. The town feared she would attack them or take control of them. Her parents feared they would kill her and they thought she was also evil. They "nicely" but never really gave her attention.

The older man groaned and soon everything went black... when Lust woke up again she was in a room. Not her room, a very fancy and elegant room. She groaned a bit as she sat, her head was pounding. When she touched it a whimper escaped her lips. She immediately put her hand away.

Lust quickly got off the bed and soon enough someone entered the room. He was a young boy. He seemed a bit tired, he nervously smiled. Slowly he walked up to Lust, she moved away.

"It's okay... My name is... Horror, wh-what's yours?" He asked.

The first Lust noticed was that he was either extremely nervous or he had trouble speaking. It wasn't very normal but sometimes people had that trouble. For some reason, Lust really never knew why.

"I'm Lust," she said nervously. She inspected the other. His hair was also starting to get a strange color, just like hers. When she was 10 her hair started gaining a purple coloring. Her hair wasn't fully purple but it was starting to become. Her natural light brown hair started transforming a purple color as time passed.

A few years passed and finally, the real storm hit. The real winter storm hit, where even though not many died. Everyone suffered. Horror's parents in the hope to keep the kingdom strong tried to feed even the poor. Soon enough Horror and Lust couldn't eat lunch or dinner.