Chapter 10: Fights & more fights

Warning: A lot of fighting and swearing

__________________

"So you're basically telling me that we were attacked by a tribe, then they questioned who you and I were, and you lied that we were together and had a child!?" Nightmare growled.

"Yeah" Killer smiled awkwardly.

"They should have thought you were lying! Why would I have a child with someone like you!? You even disrespected the royal family by lying that you gave birth to the future heir of the king" Nightmare growled.

"It was the only way for us to get out in one piece!" Killer snapped.

"Why do they even care about children and couples!?" nightmare growled. "You must have used sorcery," he whispered.

"Okay listen up here! One! Some tribes truly respect those who are together and have children! Two, what did you just say!?" Killer snapped, as she got up. Nightmare copied the same action.

Now both were standing up, their eyes locked as they glared at each other. Both were probably going to start a fight. Physically or verbally, it was going to be one of those two. Did it happen? No, luckily Dream was there to stop them both. He didn't hear anything but he heard a lot of movement in Killer's room. For one second something came to Dream's mind but he quickly shook the thought away.

"Hey!"

Both Nightmare and Killer froze, they looked over to Dream. Killer was grabbing Nightmare's hair with one hand and with the other she was grabbing his collar. Thought Nightmare picking up Killer by her collar.

"Stop it you two!" Dream snapped as he walked over to them. "And put her down slowly" Dream said glaring as he watched his brother who was about to throw Killer to the floor.

Nightmare scoffed and slowly placed her down. 'I will get her later' Nightmare thought.

"We are not done," Killer whispered to Nightmare. "What time is it?" she asked as she fixed her dress.

"Late enough for it to be lunchtime" ream smiled and he guided Killer out of the room. Soon he glared back at Nightmare.

As Killer walked in front both brothers stayed behind her, Dream only paid attention to Nightmare. Though Nightmare was glaring at Killer as if she had just tried to kill him or someone.

Right now, they were all eating lunch. The silence between Killer and Nightmare was intoxicating. Before they might have even made eye contact or have a short conversation. But now, they wouldn't even look at each other or they would glare at each other.

The queen and king noticed the tension too, but they didn't really know what to do. Normally they wouldn't care much. Truly they had high hopes that Killer would finish being chosen by Nightmare, though they could easily get them to get married. They would do it if Nightmare didn't find anyone else, they would get both married even if they didn't want to.

After all, Killer came from a very wealthy family. The king and queen had also

realized a few months ago that another man from other kingdoms had tried asking for her hand. That was one of the few reasons they chose Killer to marry Nightmare. But the two reasons that mostly affected why Killer was chosen was because she came from a wealthy family and many men wanted to marry her. So they both wanted her as one of the princesses or invited people who could get married to Nightmare.

"What happened between you two? You started warming up with each other" The queen said sweetly.

"Don't worry mother, it was nothing important" Nightmare smiled, fake smiled.