Torment

******************
The night was cold as I slept on Rhazo's bed. Even though I had the covers I could feel his cold eyes on me throughout the night, and it made me shiver. He refused to sleep on the same bed with me as he made a pile on the couch. I don't know why it bothered me but I just wanted his warmth, his comfort, even after what he done. I must have gone crazy.

During the middle of the night he got up and left. I thought he would just get a glass of water and come back but when he didn't I couldn't hold back the tears that finally came. Why was I feeling this way? I thought I got over this. But I guess you can never get over your mate.
******************
I woke up to the sounds of birds chirping outside the window, the sun brightening up the room as I peeled my eyes open. Staring at the ceiling I feel so alone, I feel like Rhazo doesn't want me anymore. I mean who am I kidding, he probably never wanted me. After last night I'm afraid of doing anything else. Scared that I might get another punishment. It truly seemed like Rhazo was going to sell me to that man.

A loud knock abruptly interrupted me from my thoughts. My heart raced as the banging got louder, enticing me to open the door. With heavy feet I slowly made my way to the door my heart beating out of my chest. Did that alpha come back form me? Finally reaching the door knob, I yanked it open ready to face the person on the other side only to see one of Rhazo's guards.

"H-hi." I say unsure.

"Alpha Rhazo wants me to bring you to him." The guard stood there in his tribal uniform, his tattoos showing from the sleeves.

"Why?

"Just come with me."

"What does he want with me?"

The guard didn't say anything as he looked at me. It wasn't until I back away when he finally spoke up.

"I have specific orders from the alpha to collect you. That is all."

That wasn't very comforting. It was more like trying to stop me from running away. I was skeptical, but what other choice did I have. I followed the guard through the halls all the way outside where we cut through the side of the pack house. We kept walk for about a mile behind the pack house away from the city, away from the pack members. We reached a metal door that looked out of place in this big open field but still I didn't say a word as he open the door and let me through. We walked down a long flight of steps until we came across jail cells made out of stone. I stop dead in my tracks-what was this. My eyes widen, was Rhazo planning on putting me down here? I try to keep quiet as the guard stopped in front of me his back facing me. All that matters now is that I survive, I had to find a way out of this. I slowly backed way from him, away from the cells. He turned his head around and gave me a look as if warning me not to do anything stupid.

But I did. I turned around and tried to run back up the stairs but I didn't even get two feet away before I ran into another guard that must have followed us in. Realizing that I'm trapped I start to panic-I had nowhere to go! I jumped back in horror as one of the men grabbed my arm and twisted it behind my back so I could not move. A shriek of terror raise in the back of my throat but never it came. The men had put his dirty hands around my mouth to prevent me from yelling. Pushing me forward against my will, we decedent down the hall of stone cells. As we got lower the lighten got dimmer-and it got eerily quiet-until one voice stood out.

On the very end was a cell that was well lit and had a man standing guard. Coming up to the door you could hear voices talking lowly and then a loud pitch scream one the other side. I start to thrash against the men but their strength is to much for me. Why is everyone in Rhazo's pack so strong. My fear ten fold as they knocked on the door.

"Come in."

Wait-that's Rhazo's voice. Hearing his voice did little to calm me down. The door open with a slight rustic sound-with a push the guard shoved me in but didn't come in with me. I automatically reach for the door that was closing but was to late. I was stuck in here-with Rhazo.