Challenge

*********************

I followed Lucas to the outside yard where it overlooks the entire town. The buildings were well built, with light pastel color stone for the structure and wood for the roof. The buildings circled around down the landscape, how where they able to put all these buildings on a hill? The big tall trees surrounded the house on the hill.

"How were you able to get the house to stay on the hill like that?"

"Our developers studied in the human schools." Lucas stopped by the edge of the hill and sat down on the grass.

"You guys inter react with the humans?" I sat next to Lucas on the grass. My pack would never allow us to contact them. Greyson said it was to dangerous and that we lost a lot of pack members from their vicious machines.

"Yes but we have to be careful, they still don't know what we are."

I looked out at the view, there were so many trees. A good place to run around.

"Your land is a nice place to go and stretch my paws." I smile at him.

"Do you want to go? I can show you around the territory." Lucas stands up stripping off his shirt. He looked back at me. I couldn't help but smile wide, it really would be great to have my wolf run in the wild. We were never able to shift at the red moon pack, Greyson said only him and the hunters were the only ones to shift.

Before I was able to get up Lucas shifted right in-front of me, he was a dark gray wolf that stood at least 7 feet high. I stared at him, he is the biggest wolf I've ever seen. Grinning at him I got up and stripped my shirt and pants off and shifted into a beautiful white and gray wolf. I was notably smaller then he was, standing at 5 feet. Lucas came over and rubbed our heads together showing a sign of affection, I rubbed his head back recognizing this. It been to long since I felt another wolf rubbing into mines. I enjoyed this.

Lucas got behind my wolf and nipped my tail indicating that he wanted to play chase, and I was the prey. I immediately took off down the hill and into the forest, dodging trees in the midst of it. I hear paws pounding on the forest floor, he was picking up speed. I felt another nip on my tail, so I hasten my pace, my legs burning from the exertion. There was another nip on my tail and on my back leg. He was teasing me, telling me that I'm slow. I quickly turn around and pounced on him both of us falling back. I was on top of him nipping at him for playing with me.

He quickly reacted flipping us over and pinning my down underneath him instead of nipping me I get light licks to my face. I didn't do anything to stop him. He stops his incursion on my face and lifts back up. I light bite the air where his face is to show my playfulness. But instead of playing back he bows his head and lowers his body. Stunned by his act of submission I soon realize what his submission was for. I shoot my head in the direction of his scent and there he was. Staring at us with malice intent, his eyes going completely black. He stepped towards Lucas who was on the ground and now writhing in pain. Yelps coming from his wolf. What's happening to him! I get up and move over towards Lucas but a snarl stopped me in my place. I was unable to move, no matter hard I tried, my limbs would not move!

Lucas continues to cry out in pain thrashing around trying to break free of an invisible restraint. I shifted back into my person tears coming down my eyes.

"Please stop!"

Rhazo didn't pay me no mind, his full focus was on giving Lucas pain.

"Please I'll do whatever you want please stop hurting him!"

This got his attention he slowly picked up his hand and flicked it, sending Lucas crashing into a near by tree. Not paying attention to the strength Rhazo just had, I rushed over to Lucas who was knocked unconscious by the impact.