Competition

WARNING 18+
*********************
I couldn't take my eyes off of her now that I'm up close I can see her features better. She has very long hair that was style very critiqued. Her blue eyes looked like the ocean water and her skin looked milky soft. She was the exact opposite of me.

"Yeah, this is Kara. The alpha brought her here."Emily smiled and looked back at me, obviously not picking up my reluctance to speak.

"Hi I'm Kathleen, but people call me Katie."
She held out her hand expecting me to shake it. But I just stared at her hoping she felt my hatred. She retracted her hand.

"Well I hope to see you around." She looked back to Emily and continued to converse with her.

"Did Alpha Rhazo and you do the dirty yet." Emily squealed. I whipped my head towards her. I'm gonna have to kill them both.

"I'm his Alpha female of course we did it, we did it even before I became his Alpha female you know me and him go way back." My eyes went black if she doesn't stop up I'll rip that tongue right out her mouth.

"Out of all the female that are competing, you can tell he likes me the most." She just couldn't stop talking. "I'm gonna be sitting on his right side at the dinner table. That'll show all the females who will be his Alpha Female." She sounded confident, but I didn't want to hear it anymore, I leaped down the stairs and grabbed her neck in my hands. I squeezed tight trying to cut off her air circulation. I heard yelling in the back but I don't stop, not until I see the life fall from her eyes. She clawed my arms but that did nothing to stop my death grip. My vision goes black until I am pulled off of the bitch that claims she will be Alpha female.

"Kara that's enough!" His voice was commanding. I didn't have to turn around to know who it was.

Alpha Rhazo came walking down the hall slowly, menacingly, the people that gather from the commotion, has their heads bowed and neck showing in complete submission, I looked him straight in the eyes. How could he do this to me. How could he take another female when he has a mate. He reaches the the spot where I almost had my first taste of blood. He looks at the women on the floor in her distress state then he looks at me. It wasn't until I tried to step towards him I realized that somebody was holding me with my arms around my back. He steps towards me, eyes flashing black. His dominance was overwhelming, I tried to keep eye contact but his Alpha power commanded otherwise. I had to look away, but he didn't like that. He growled my way, he wanted me to keep eye contact with him so I looked back up at his eyes, they were back to their normal color. He proceeded to walk towards me.

"You think you can do what ever you want, just because your angry that your not Alpha female." Katie said as she got back up and stormed my way. My hand marks were present around her neck. I smiled at her.

"You bitch." She raised her hand to slap me, but Rhazo stopped her hand before she could do any damage.

"You will calm down." Rhazo threw her hand back while giving her a death glare. She immediately backs down and showed her neck. He looked satisfied with her reaction as he looked back at me.

"We will talk about this later, until then both of you get cleaned up." His eyes never left mine, they studied me, curious of what I'll do next. I couldn't deal with him anymore, the person finally let go of me as I stormed back up the stairs. Emily followed me back into the room I was given. I slammed the door in her face before she got the chance to come in.
It wasn't until I was alone that I let my thoughts roam. He had sex with her, more then once. I vividly remember him asking if I wanted to have sex with him. Is he not committed or does he have sex with every female that catches his eye.

"Um Kara can you tell me what's wrong, why did you attack Katie."

I looked at the door, was she really still there? I thought she would get the message from when I slammed the door in her face. Now that I think about, that was kinda mean. She couldn't possibly know the reason why I dislike Katie, or that I'm Rhazo's mate. I walked over to the door and opened it to find a concerned Emily.