Chapter 2

(Two days later)

(Vonessa Hayes POV)

"Good morning," My daddy said as he enter my room.

"Morning daddy," I replied.

"Why are you still in bed?" He ask.
"Your not feeling well?"

"I'm on my period daddy, you know how I get," I lied.

"Oh yeah I know, okay then," He said.
"Have you heard about what happen to Christiano?"

I instantly get nervous and scared. What? I clear my throat and stare at my daddy.

"No," I said.

"Oh well he's in the hospital, apparently somebody spike his drink at the party he and Von went to that night, that's the day we all leave here. And the doctors have to flush out his system cause it could have kill him," He told me.
"He didn't even know himself at first, that person did a very dangerous thing to him so I'm gonna ask you to stay alert cause we've an insider planning against us and around us. We're now figuring out it's who."

That's why he did what he did. But I still can't look past it, he took my virginity without my permission. He rape me, even though he was drugged. How can I get over it.

"Okay daddy," I said.

"Alright princess, I'll be in my office if you need me." He told me.

I nod and he kiss my cheek. I'm in pain same way, it hurts when I even pee.

"Feel better alright," He said as he exit my room.

I sigh and then tears fill my eyes. They drug his drink and he come to me to take advantage of me. I'm hurting so much, I haven't left my room since. Sia is here same way, she went out earlier this morning. She must have went to see her brother in the hospital.

I lost my virginity, I didn't expect to lose it like that. I wipe my eyes and sigh, nobody knows what happen except Sia and now Christiano won't even remember what he did even though he wasn't himself.

"Knock knock knock," I heard Sia said as the door open. I turn to see her entering my room.
"How are you feeling?"

"Still the same pains sis," I replied.
"Where did you go?"

"My brother is in the hospital," She said.
"He's alright now but the doctors are keeping him overnight, he has been drug that night sis and I know it won't help the situation but he doesn't remember anything about that night. Only thing he knows is that he was drinking with Von and his niggas then after that it's a blur to him."

"Daddy told me," I told her.
"It won't help because I'm the one it happen to and I'm in pain, I'm hurt because he did it but them again he wasn't himself!"

"Hush, I know your hurting," She replied.
"Just don't hate me cause of my brother."

"I won't," I said.
"I just hate your brother."

She nod and then get on my bed beside me.

"You haven't left the bed today?" She ask.

"No," I replied.

"Okay. So are you going to address the matter with him?" She ask.

"No needs to," I replied.

"Vonessa just think about what your doing, it may be risky," She said.

"I know what I'm doing," I told her.

She nod her head and lay down as I scroll through my phone. I haven't post anything on Instagram or throw any type of shades towards him, I just don't feel like to post as yet.