Chapter 36

(Same day)

(Vonessa Hayes POV)

After comforting Sasha and getting her to calm down. I stand up off the floor with her in my arms.

“Sit on the sofa,” I told her. She didn't want to let me go, she's really scared.
“You need to get clean up.”

She nod her head quickly, I walk her to the sofa. She let me go and sit.

“I'm going to get you something to put on,” I told her.

“O---Okay,” She replied. I glance at Sia who's standing there staring at her.

“Sia stay with her,” I told her.
“I'll be back.”

She nod her head, I exit the office. As I close the door and start to walk off, I spot Christiano and his niggas. I hurriedly walk towards where he's standing. Some of his niggas were flirting with some of the girls in the store that's shopping.

“Chris!” I call out to him. He stop talking to one of his niggas and walk towards me with his daughter in his arms.
“What's this?”

“Why you hiding her back there?” He ask.
“I got my team here and it can get ugly.”

“Leave her alone!” I told him.
“She's in pain and suffering enough.”

He stop in front of me, everybody is minding their business to pay any attention to us.

“She put something in my drink,” He said. I stare at him with my eyes widen. What?
“She have sex with me while my whole body was weak, she deserves whatever I'm bout to do again.”

He kept on explaining everything to me while I stand there listening. Sasha shouldn't have done that and I'm upset but I'm not going to let him hurt her again.

“I'm angry at her,” I told him.
“But you not going to hurt her again, she's trembling.”

“Did you hear what I said she did?” He ask.

“Yes,” I replied.
“I'm hurt Christiano, you shouldn't even trust her ass nor get so faded in the first place especially at your niggas house who's also a hoe ass nigga! so leave her alone. I'll handle her.”

“Yo Vonessa this is my business,” He said.

“Nigga you are my whole business,” I told him. He squint his eyes at me, I roll my eyes at him.
“You didn't think to tell me! you love keeping secrets until it's too late.”

“I was gonna after I handle her cause I know you'll talk me out of it,” He said.
“I needed time.”

“I know how you must be feeling but don't hurt her no more,” I told him.
“She's your child's mother.”

“Shitttttt!” He said. He grit his teeth and stare at me.
“You just save her ass, tell her to watch her back. Give her Christal, amma go to my therapy sessions to get rid of some of this anger I got.”

He give the baby to me, I take the baby. He rub his beard as he squint his eyes. I understand he's hurt, cause that's taken advantage of. She has sex with my nigga again! oh Sasha you're lucky you're hurt else I would've whoop your ass.

“Christiano,” I call his name. He stare at me.
“I'm sorry that happen to you.”

“It's cool,” He replied.
“I'm chilling.”

“Talk to me,” I said. I hold his arm but he pull away from me.
“Stop pushing me away.”

“I gotta go,” He told me. He turn around and walk off. I know he must feel awful considering that's rape since he didn't want to do it. I stare at Christal as she sleep, tears fill my eyes. As Christiano exit my store with his crew, I turn around and walk back to my office.