Chapter 44

(Same day)

(Vonessa Hayes POV)

(One hour later)

The doctor do a final check up on me. I'm being released cause everything is fine with me.

“Doctor she's gonna be good?” My dad ask as he stand in front of me with his arms cross. My dad and my mom is here, they cried as I tell them what happens. CJ and Christal is here too with them, while Mrs.Carter and Mr.Carter visit Sia and Sasha.

“Yeah she'll be fine,” The doctor replied.
“Just let her take it easy and not stress.”

“Alright doc,” My mom said as she sniff. I watch her as she wipe her tears, she hold Christal as CJ sleep in his car seat.
“Come on princess lets go.”

I brush my teeth so many times to help me forget what happens. I feel disgusted. I wipe my eyes as I stand up, I take up CJ out of his car seat. My dad take up the car seat carrying it.

“And stop breastfeeding him since you're expecting,” The doctor told me.

“Okay,” I replied. I did plan to.

I wave at the doctor and exit the room with my parents.

“Come on Vonessa,” My mom said as she hold my hand while balancing Christal in the other hand.

“I just need Christiano,” I told her as we exit the hospital. I wanted to go to his mansion, our home.

“He'll get you at ours so lets go,” She replied.

I nod and walk towards the car, we enter the car. My dad drive off, he glance at me every second he gets.

“I'm sorry that happens princess,” He told me.
“I'm here if you need to talk, but what I know is that who's to ever did that to you. Will be going down.”

Tears fill my eyes as I remember what happens.

“I-I didn't want it to happen to me,” I cry out.

“Sssshhh princess calm down,” My mom told me.
“You can't be stress right now, and how the heck you and Christiano get another baby so quick. Why didn't you protect yourself? I get it y'all are engaged but isn't this too much?”

“Leave her alone honey,” He told her.

“No honey but she's pregnant again and CJ isn't even one year old as yet,” She replied. I cry as I listen to her.
“You should've protect yourself Vonessa, we give you your freedom as you want but another baby. Is that what you want?”

“I said enough!” He yell at her. Then all of a sudden, they started arguing. I pull out my phone and call Christiano.

"Vone," He said as he answer.
"What's wrong?"

"Can you come get me?" I ask.

"At the hospital?" He ask.
"I think they would've keep you for a night."

"No and at our parents," I replied. I guess he hear them arguing. Cause he then ask.

"What's wrong?" He ask.

"Come get me," I replied as I cry.

"I'm coming," He said.

All the way to their mansion, mom argue about me being pregnant again so quickly. My dad keep telling her to shut up. I cried as I hear the disappointment in her voice.

I sigh in relief as we arrive at the mansion. I exit the car with my son, I hurriedly walk to get inside.

I enter the mansion, and walk to the living room. I sit on the sofa, waiting for Christiano.