22

Out of the dust came a dual haired man. "No!" Hana screamed as Keigo held her back.

"Now for you." Shoto raied his left hand up towards Hana.

"You wont touch her." Haruto's voice echoed out weakly.

Shoto turned to look back into the rubbled building, "How could you have survived all this?" He went to walk back inside but was stopped as a hand was placed around the back of his neck.

"Your not the person I once knew," Katsuki set off an explosion instantly knocking Shoto out, "Or respected."

Shoto fell to the ground and instantly people were picking him up and taking him. The heros put quirk canceling cuffs on him and drug him towards the vehicles they are using.

At this point all the villains left.they all noticed their sadly losing so they all just disappeared.

"Haruto!" Hana screamed running towards the broken building. She ran inside to see him laid there bleeding heavily. She could look at him and tell he had some broken bones. He laid there on his stomach while his wings laid outstretched on the ground. She activated her quirk and placed her hands on his back.

Katsuki and Keigo ran into the building. The ran up to the duo and dropped down beside them. Hana jumped at the action and quickly turned to protect her and Haruto. Happy to see it was only them. She turned back around and started treating on Haruto again.

"Where is he?" She asked, "The man named Deku as you called him?"

"He is gone." Katsuki answered, "He ran off after Shoto attacked."

Hana just nodded as she watched over Haruto. He groaned then his head shot up, "Hana."  He looked up to see her over him. He moved as quickly as his body would allow it and jumped at her pulling her to him. She carefully wrapped her arms around him as much as she could.

The two sat there finally in eachother embrace with no one to separate them again. Haruto grabbed her by the sides of her faces and kissed her passionately. She kissed back with just as much emotion.

He moved one of his hands from her face after they separated and touched her stomach, knowing his child was there. "Where is Haru?" She asked.

"He is safe at camp with the others." Keigo answered.

"Let's go." Katsuki said standing up along with Keigo and Hana. The two guys helped their son stand and the four walked out the building.

As they exited the building haruto flapped his wings and was happy that they wasn't broken, sore yes but not broken. "Take it easy kid." Keigo chuckled at his son.

"Gotta make sure they are still there." Haruto joked at his father.

Back at camp

As the van pulled up Haru ran up waiting to see if they won or not. "Haruto!" He cheered as he saw the man step out of the van. Hana stepped out after and she instantly went to tears as she saw her brother there. "Hana!" He screamed running to her.

She ran to her brother and picked him up and pulling him to her. She never knew if she would see him again and now here she is with him. She finally had her family back. She walked back to Haruto and he wrapped his arms around the two. She couldn't believe the events happening were finally happening.

Later that night Hana placed her brother on the cot as Haruto laid down on the floor of the tent. Harutos left hand ended up getting broken and his right ankle sprung. He had a few broken ribs but other then that Hana was able to heal the rest of his wounds.

Hana laid down with him and he instantly pulled her up to him. One arm holding her tightly and the other resting on her small stomach. "A kid." He whispers.

She nodded and placed her hand over the braced hand that laid on her stomach. "Our kid." She smiles.

He captured her in a kiss and placed his hand that sat on her stomach on her cheek. The two quickly became more fast paced in the kiss and haruto rolled over on top of her small figure. "Your broken bone." She said as they seperated.

"I'll be ok." He whispered, "As long as I have you, Haru,  and our kid I'll never truly be broken." He leaned back down and captured her in another kiss.