13

Going back to camp had to be one of the hardest thing he had done but when he got there he had a even harder challenge awaiting him. How was he going to explain to Haru that his sister was taken? He is three how is he supposed to understand that his sister is gone? The only family the boy has left?

As they got closer to camp his heart became more tightened. It was as if fate had purposely did this to him. He sighed he sat in the car as his father drove. He put his hands over his face and almost started to cry at the thought of explaining this to the three year old. "This is going to be the hardest thing ever." He mumbled into his hands.

Katsuki looked over at his son with a saddened expression, "But he has every right to know and your the only other person close to him."

Haruto just nodded without a answer. The ride to the camp was excoriatingly fast for Haruto's liking as he still had no idea what he was going to tell the boy. "Hana!" The small boy screamed coming up to the car. Haruto's heart clinched at the excitement in the boy's word.  Keigo met them at the car following behind Haru. 

Haruto stepped out trying to hide his sad expression but ultimately failing. "Dad do you have the toys?" Haruto asked Keigo. Keigo nodded and pulled the backpack off his shoulder and handing it to Haruto. He reached in and pulled out a blue care bear. Grumpy Bear the box read. Haruto was quick to take it out the box and crouch down to the boy's level. He handed him the plush animal and told him to hold it tight and never it let go. 

"Walk with me bud ok?" Haruto extended his hand and Haru grabbed it.

The two walked away from camp. Once the two were out of ear shot of everyone they stopped walking and Haruto sat on his knees in front of Haru. He let out a heavy sigh, "Haru Hana isn't gonna be home for a while."

"What do you mean?" He asked hugging the bear.

"She got taken by the bad guys." He answered and noticed Haru tearing up. He pulled the boy into his arms and hugged him tight. "But I promise you we will get her back."

"I want momma." He cried into Haruto's shirt.

Haruto was taken back by this. Of course it wasn't uncommon for Haru to call Hana momma. She is the only thing as close to a parent he had. He had heard to so many times but this time it was different.

It was like it almost woke up something in Haruto. At that moment Haruto's thoughts went to the past.

He thought about the first time he seen her scared and fighting for her life. He thought of the fist night she played with the feathers of his wings. About their first shared kiss. About the first night in the shower house in front of that mirror. One this was a constant. Every thought had her in it.

Flashback

The sun hung high as the two sat in a tree above camp. The two climbing around in it talking about random things in their lives. Hana had sat down on a sturdy branch as Haruto stood on the one right below it. His tall figure mand it to where he was still face height to the woman. He stepped closer to her and rested his hand on her cheek.

"Haruto I'm glad it was you." She whispered melting into his hand.

"Who did what?" He asked.

"Who came for me." She answered lifting her head up and looking into the golden eyes.

He didn't have any words to reply with. His attention captured by her beauty. He leaned in and caught her in a kiss. This one wasn't like the others. It was a soft kiss that blocked out the world. It blocked out the villains and heros. This kiss made them feel as if they were the last people on earth.

His hand lifted up and wrapped around her waist and pulled her closer to him. Her breast pushed close to his chest. That one kiss was full of passion and also something else the two wasn't sure of yet.

End

"We will get her back." He said picking up the crying boy. "I can swear to that." With that he carried the boy back to camp and the two walked up to Keigo and Katsuki. "What's the game plan?"