8

She fist her hands up as she felt the mouth connect to her core. God how she loved this. He moaned loudly as he sucked on her clit and inserted a finger into her. She screamed out in pleasure. She couldn't help herself as she lowered down and gripped onto his golden hair and pulled lightly.

She never knew how much her body needed this. How much it craved a good dick like the man below her had. "Don't you dare look away from the mirror." He spoke disconnecting from her. He reached her and gripped her ass pulling her down more onto him.

He couldn't help but enjoy the sweet juices entering his mouth. He loved it about as much as she did. He took one of his hand off her body and reached down to his dick, jerking at it.

Hana looked up at the mirror and saw her long brown hair a mess due to the man under her, face fucking her. Her green eyes filled with lust for the man. He honestly looked as if she had just been through something traumatic but instead it was something great.

She laid her chest again the cold concrete floor and used her free hand to touch at herself. She gripped onto one of her brest squeezing ever so slightly and playing with the nipple. She was a moaning mess above him.

He groaned at everything that was happening meaning he sent vibrations to her core making her even more wet. "Haruto," she moaned out pulling heavy on the gold locks, "I'm going to cum." She felt the sensation in her stomach knowing she wouldn't last long.

He removed himself from her earning a disappointing noise from the woman. He came out from under her and turned over sitting on his knees. He took a moment to take in the sight. She stood on her knees weakly as she had her chest laid on the floor. One hand playing with a brest while the other playing with her clit. He quickly slapped the hand away that played with her clit.

"Mine." He moaned slapping her ass hard. The sting of his hand connecting with her ass stung like a bitch but she didn't let it show. He crawled up to her and gently placed a kiss on her reddening ass. The hand mark being very clear.

He grabbed his dick again and let some spit fall out of his mouth and onto it, lubing it up for her. He took it and slowly rubbed it up and down her vagina. "Tell me how much you want it," He smirked, "Tell me how much you need this dick."

"Please," She moaned out as the dick rubbed against her sensitive clit, "I need it so much. I need you Haruto."

"Yes you fucking do baby bird." He moved his dick where it lined up with her. He slowly put the tip in, earning a groan from the woman. He slowly pushed all the way in her, this being the most gentle he had been the whole night. "God your so fucking tight." He said as he was all the way in.

He reached around her and grabbed her neck. He lifter her up where her back met his chest. Her hands held onto his arm. "Tap twice if I'm to much baby bird." He whispered in her ear as he nipped at her earlobe.

He used his other hand to play with her clit. Rubbing circles making her moan. He could feel the vibrations against his hand as he gave her pleasure.

"I'm going to move now baby bird." He said. She nodded as she couldn't form any words due to the pleasure she was receiving.

He started slowly thrusting up into her, letting her body get use to the massive dick in her. She basically scream in pleasure as he moved in and out of her. He never noticed how he tightened around her throat and he felt her double tap on his wrist. He quickly released her throat.

She gasped for air and dropped down. "No you don't." He lifted her back up and locked her I'm as he used his arm to hold her to him by placing it across her chest.

His thrust slowly picked up the pace as he felt her walls clamp around his dick, letting him know she was about to cum. He quickened his pace. "Come on baby doll," He moaned in her ear, "Cum with me." With that being said both of them had cummed and they both let out shaky breaths.