9

The two sat there in the floor for a few minutes to collect themselves. Both out of breath panting heavily. Haruto slowly pulled out earning a small moan from Hana. once out he slowly stood and lifted her up as well. He walked her into a shower and turns the water on. He makes it to where it's a comfortable temperature.

"I'll be right back ok song bird?" He lifts her chin to where she looked at him.

She nodded as she left the man leave her. She stood there under the hot water enjoying the heat. Before coming here it had been months since she had felt hot water on her skin.

Haruto quickly flew across the camp to gather what he would need. Clothes, towels, lotion, and a assortment of other items. Once her grabbed everything needed her flew back to the showers. He softly landed on the ground and walked back inside.

He walked back inside and set everything on the counter then turning around to the shower that held Hana. When he walked inside he watched as she ran her hands over her wet hair. He walked behind her and ran his hands over her shoulders and down her arms.

He lowered his head and slowly pecked at her neck, leaving light kisses. She melted into him as she leaned back onto his chest. He wrapped his arms around her and just held her.

The two stood there with the hot water dripping from their bodies. Just embracing eacother. "Haruto." Hana whispered.

"Yes?" He asked into her neck. After giving her the light butterfly on her neck he still left his head there.

"Can we do this again?" She asked.

"Of course song bird." He lightly kisses her shoulder. He let's her go and turns to grab the shampoo that sat on the floor of the bathroom. Pouring some in his hand he then massaged it into her hair.

He slowly massaged her scalp making sure not to leave a spot untouched. He moved her to where the water trickled down her hair, washing out every sud of soap. He watched as the bubbles raced down her back. He took his hands and an them through her hair to wash out the remaining of the shampoo.

She stood there in a comfortable silence as he carefully washed her. His hands leaving unseen heat trails down her body. It was as if her body remembered every place his finger had touched as if they were burned into her skin. She couldn't help but hum as he washed her body, a soft melody that bounced off the walls. He was surrounded, almost hypnotized by her melody. 

Haruto quickly recognized the melody as it was one his father use to hum to get him to sleep when he was a child. He slowly joined in as he took the body wash and put it onto a rag. The two hummed together as he washed all of her body. He made sure to go over every curve. After washing her well he stood back watching as the water took away the soap leaving the girl clean. 

He stepped back up to her and wrapped his arms around her binging her to his chest. She turned in his arms to where she faced him. She wrapped her arms around him as much as she could, due to her being so petite. The two stood there humming to the soft melody. Once done the two come to a silence before Haruto spoke up, "My little humming bird."

When the water went cold Haruto turned it off and grabbed the black towel he had hanging up. He had also grabbed the one he bought for himself. He moves his feathers around to shake the water out and from behind him he hears a snort of laughter. He turned to see Hana doubled out in a laughing fit. "And what is so funny?" He asked as he tied his towel around his waist. 

"You," She snorted, "Bird."

"What does that mean?" He asked placing his hands on his hips looking at her.

"You look like a bird," She was able to say as she controlled her laughter, "In a bird bath."

He places his hand over his heart acting as if he had just been hurt. "See if I shower with you again." He smirks.

Instantly her laughs stop as she looks at him hurt. "No!" She demanded as she stomped her foot like a child. Haruto then bent forward slightly laughing. Her eyebrows furrowed as she watched him, hoping he was joking with her.  "You said we could again!" She repeated his words to him. 

He laughed and walked up to her and pulled her into a hug. "Yes Humming Bird," He smiled petting her damp hair, "We can do this again." 

She smiled into his chest and then remembered she still had yet to get dressed. A blush crept on her face."Could you turn around?" She asked stepping out of his arms.

"Why?" Haruto asked confused.

"I um," She held the towel tight to herself, "I have to get dressed."

He looked at her confused, "You know that I just seen every bit of your skin. I was literally inside you."

"I know. It's just a me thing." She looked down at her feet.

Instead of responding Haruto just turned so she could get dressed and he did the same. When they were both dressed Haruto grabbed her hand and the two made their way back to the tent. They walked in a comfortable silence as they were hand in hand.

Once reaching the tent Haruto was the first one to lay down. One of his large wing laid out on the blanket when he reached out for Hana. He grabbed her and pulled her to him laying on his feathers while the other one laid over top the two.

Hana was surprised at how comfortable being in the many feathers was. She expected to be cold and need a blanket but she didn't. They were just perfect.